First kiss (preference)

Requested ☺️
I guess this is first kiss AND confirming a relationship with each other. ENJOY!!!

N/n= nick name

Benny: You and Benny decided to hangout in the treehouse to watch the sunset and talk. The sun was going down and it was a beautiful sight.
"Oh how beautiful! I love sunsets they are the most amazing sights to witness." You said still looking brightly at the clouds and their bursting mixed colors.
Benny thought the same but was only looking at you. You turned to look at him.
"I see where your coming from, n/n, it's just I disagree I don't think it is the MOST beautiful sight to look at." He smirked and turned back to looking at the sunset.
"What! How can it not be the most beautiful thing ever? If not this than what?!" You asked with a small hint of annoyed tone in your voice.
He chuckled and looked at you with the most gorgeous smirk ever. I guess he could be right
"You."
you were shook and puzzled.
Has he always felt this way? You focused back at Benny and saw that his face was leaning in slowly but closer to yours. Then you both started to move in slowly. You guys kissed. You never realized how soft his lips were. You both kissed slowly but were in perfect sync. His hands went to your hips to bring you in closer. It was such a bliss you didn't realize the sun had gone down. You guys broke apart and saw the sky was dark and the both of you had to head home. It was a moment to cherish indeed.
"That was...amazing n/n." Benny said biting his lip and holding you by your waist.
"It was, it really was." You whispered leaning in to get one more peck on the lips before you had to run off. Oh can this summer get any better!

Smalls:
Everyone was at the fair having a blast. You and Smalls were a little far behind the gang walking and talking.
"Hey I'm really glad you can come you know, cause it wouldn't be as much fun without you." Small said while still walking but didn't look at you. He seemed afraid.
"Oh no I'm glad I can too but are you alright Smalls? You are not looking at me and it looks like something is on your mind." You stop in your tracks putting your hand on his shoulder.
"Well, it's just well- I think your really cool and amazing and I wanted to ask if you, I mean if I, i mean uhm if maybe, i-i mean—" he mumbles nervously but before he can finish his never lasting rambles you grab his face and kiss him. His face was slightly sweaty from how nervous he was. His lips were slightly rough from all his nervous biting and licking, but they tasted like the strawberry cotton candy he bought for himself and you earlier.
When you guys broke apart he was at a loss for words. He managed to process what happened.
"That's turned out sooo much better than what I expected!"

Ham: it was the Fourth of July and the whole gang went to go play baseball like always. Ham came to the front of your house tired from all the running.
"Y/n come on we are gonna play baseball and I really want to you to come!" He said panting between breaths.
"Uhh but how are you gonna play it's getting dark?" You chuckles by how
Silly and excited he was and it was cute.
"The fireworks make it look like we are playing for our fans and I stadium!"
That was convincing enough so you both ran there.
While playing and enjoying the game the gang all stood to watch the fireworks.
"It's so beautiful." You stayed looking up and fixated
on the light show.
"Like you" ham says
You both lean in and kiss each other. The gang cheers.

Bertram: like always you were at the sandlot watching the boys play. You were bored and wished that the boys would let you play one game. You had enough and walked over to Bertram.
"Cmon let me play I'm soo bored!"
"I don't know y/n I don't want you to get hurt." Bertram says with concern
"Let me play and if I win this round you have to do whatever I want deal." You put your hand out for him to shake. And he agreed.
You won the round and did some amazing stunts that made everyone watch you with shocked looks.
"Ok you won so what do you want." Bertram says
"How about a kiss?" You said panting slightly from the epic game.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! IVE BEEN WANTING TO KISS YOU SINCE I MET YOU!" Bertram says all this while quickly grabbing at each side of your cheeks and pulling you in. The gang stood their, once again with open mouths.

Timmy: Everyone was at the fair enjoying their rides and their victory win. You were running along with the gang until you felt someone grab your lower arm and pull you away.
"Woah, oh Timmy what's up?" You asked after realizing it was Timmy.
"Let's sir together for a ride?" He rubbed the back of his head rather quickly.
"Oh yes of course! I'd love to!" You chirped and grabbed his wrist and ran to the next ride.
It was a scary boat ride that you and Timmy were able to ride together in. Luckily for Timmy the ride could only fit 2 passengers so tommy was stuck with someone else. The ride mostly consisted of you constantly hiding your face on Timmy's shoulder and that is how he likes it.
"Do not worry y/n! I'll protect you besides it's al just metal." He said slowly putting his hand on your cheek making you only look at him and not at the notorious creatures around you. You made the first move and leaned in. Timmy in realization of what was going on, did the same. Your lips touched. The ride and the moment ended in some pop up monster scaring you both to part from each other but cling tightly and scream louder than everyone.

Tommy:👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Kenny: "ok n/n this is for you! If I can make this bozo miss my heaters,  then you have to do whatever I want!" Kenny screamed at you from the field.
You were sitting on the small benches and watched as squints got offended from Kenny's mean comment.
"Who you calling bozo,bozo." Squints shouted.
You chuckled and replied, "DEAL! Let's see what you got ."
2 hits later and squints missed both, one more and he wins. Wonder if he'll ask for money? Your mind wandered but you slipped backed into reality when you heard the ball hit the bat. You smirked thank you lord
"Ok ok, i lost he bet, what would you like me to do." Kenny said it defeat.
You giggled and confidently said, " a kiss!"
Kenny's eyes went wide. "How did you know that is what I was going to say if I won?!"
"Magic of course!" You said leaning up into Kenny's lips. You heard the gang make whoops and kissing noises. It was a great day.

Yeah-yeah: Everyone was splashing around in the pools and having a blast. While swimming calmingly around the boys laughing and watching them play and wrestle you feel arms wrap around you from behind. It was a first soft but then all of sudden you were being body slammed into the water.
"HAAA HA guys! Did y'all see that! Yeah-yeah I DID THAT! Hahaha" yeah-yeah laughed while you were still struggling to find your way up to the surface!
"YEAH-YEAH! *cough, wheeze, cough* why did you do that! I could have died." You said frantically wiping the water from your eyes and coughing rather loudly .
He seemed concerned now, "gee look I'm sorry I didn—" he was cut off by you tackling him back into the water. You were both fighting and wrestling underwater but occasionally took quick breaths of water to keep the fun going. Still underwater yeah-yeah held both your arms indicating that the fighting was gone. He was a Blurry mess from underwater but saw that he was leaning in. You grabbed his shoulders and leaned in as well. Your lips touched and your bodies floated back to the surface allowing both of you to breath normally again.
You both parted from the kiss, "That was...nice" you smiled and giggles
"Yeah-yeah... it was." Yeah-yeah smiled leaned in and pecked you once more before wrestling you once again.

Squints: The burning hot heat was enough to make everyone decide to drop baseball for the day and go for a nice swim. You didn't hesitate at all to join the group of boys.
"Glad you came y/n." Squints said while walking right next to you towards the pool
"Oh how could I not! I really want to cool off from this summer heat. And besides I am trained in cpr so if one of you bozos need saving I'm here." You said with pride.
"Good to know." Squints smirked. He had a perfect plan in mind.
(Time skip to squirts basically dying)
"SQUNITS!!!" Everyone screamed out but you instantly took action.
Ughh I didn't actually hope I can use my cpr skills today! You thought to yourself still swimming to save squints life
Everyone helped you pull him out of the pool and you started doing what you trained for. You had a head start from the life guard since she jumped in the pool to late. It was time for mouth to mouth.
You blew once and during your second blow, squints wrapped his arms around your head and neck and actually kissed you! The kiss was sloppy and hard due to his rush of adrenaline. When y'all parted from the kiss, the crowed started dispersing annoyed at the young group of teenage kids.
"Squints if you wanted to kiss me, you could have asked! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE!" You said pushing him pretty hard.
"I wanted to test your for skills and prove to everyone that I was saved by an angel."