Chapter 9|Full Moon #1|

POV-Chloe Hill
The moon will rise tonight and Colton says I shouldn't be able to sit still but I am able to. I feel like I'm not even ready for the full moon tonight. At school I'm sitting in the cafeteria with Alyssa,Jasmine and Colton.

"So Chloe are you ready for your first full moon transformation tonight?" Jasmine asks.

"I don't feel ready." I admit.

"Don't worry Chloe. Colton will help you. He really cares about you."Alyssa says.

"Alyssa are you actually warming up to me?" Colton laughs.

"No I just know you won't hurt one of my best friends." She argues."Don't get your hopes up dog."

We all just laugh.

"So I've been researching hybrids and I found out that their are pretty much the only species that can pass on their powers through procreation."Jasmine says.

"Procreation?" I stare at her confused.

"Like if you had a baby it could have the same powers as you." She informs me.

"That's cool I guess." I say.

"Also your blood can heal the supernatural."Jasmine says frantically.

"So her blood is like a prescription for all supernatural creatures?" Colton asks.

"Exactly." Jasmine says.

"We shouldn't let any of this get out guys."Alyssa pauses." We don't want anyone to kidnap Chloe just to take advantage of her powers."

"Don't worry I'll protect her." Colton says putting his arm around me and kissing me on the head.

I smile as I feel so protected when I'm with Colton. I'm glad he's going to be helping me through tonight.

POV-Jordan Hill
I watch the soul of my sister from afar and wonder what happened to her. She was normal before she met Colton and now she's some kind of monster. My guess is a vampire. She looks normal now but she'll hunt tonight.

"Hey Toby are you doing anything tonight?" I ask my friend sitting next to me.

"No."He says while chewing on his burger.

"I need you to help me spy on my sister." I say.

"Alright I'm in. Maybe we'll catch her with some guy." He says.

"No I'm expecting her to be drinking." She says.

"You said your sister never drinks." He looks at me confused.

"She does now." I pause."She drinks blood."

POV-Colton Woods
After school I figured I'd take Chloe to meet the pack. We run towards the cave and she beats me.

"Haha I won." She says smiling.

"You cheated." I laugh.

"In your dreams." She says walking towards me.

I kiss her and then I hold her hand as we walk into the cave. Alex, Davis, Jonah, Blaine, and Kayla rise from their sitting positions when they see Chloe.

"Why did you bring your girlfriend here?"Kayla asks.

"She can't know about us."Alex says.

"She's one of us."I say showing them Chloe's tattoo on her neck.

They all bend down on one knee.

"Welcome to our pack Chloe." Alex says taking her hand and bedding down.