Chapter 19|Hold Me|

POV-Rosalyn Haven
Chloe's been in labor for the longest time and there's nothing yet. I would be in the room with her but Christopher is not very well and his breathing has slowed. He only has until tonight but I hope Chloe gives birth soon so that he can see his grandsons. We wait patiently in our room as we hear our daughter suffer in the room just down the hall. I just hope that Lance and Grace are still asleep. I know it was hard for Lance to sleep when Grace was born. Hybrids giving birth is not the most pleasant thing to ever happen but once it's over you have a miracle or miracles because of the hard work.

"Do you think our daughter will survive?" I ask my dying husband.

"Don't worry she'll..."He coughs."She's strong just like her old man."

"That's true I guess." I respond

I start to walk down the hall to check on Chloe when I hear the most beautiful sound,the cry of a new baby.

I hear Chloe say,"Oh my gosh. I can't believe that he's actually here right now."

Then Colton says,"Me neither. What should we name him?"

Chloe responds,"Jaxon."

I think Colton heard me out in the hall because he takes Jaxon from Chloe and walks out of the room.

"Mrs. Haven would you like to hold your first grandson?" He asks.

"Of course." I take Jaxon from him and I give him a kiss on the forehead.

Colton runs back into the room to be with Chloe for the next baby while I take little Jaxon to see his grandfather. When I walk in the room Christopher smiles.

"Who's this little man?" He asks.

"His name is Jaxon." I say.

He laughs,"That girl is something giving that boy my middle name."

"She is." I say.

Not long after we started playing with Jaxon,Chloe gave birth to his twin. I bring Jaxon into Chloe's room and when I see my second grandson my face lights up. I look at my exhausted daughter and I give her a kiss on the head.

"Thanks mom." She says.

"So what's his name?" I ask motioning to the tiny baby in the blanket.

"Jace." She says without hesitation.

"I like both of those names." Colton says.

"Me too."I say.

She's smiling at Jace as she holds him. She gives him a kiss on his head and she cuddles him close to her chest. While Colton and I hold the boys the nurse starts to clean Chloe up. She gets changed into black leggings and leather jacket with her boots she wore when she first came here. Before night came Chloe breastfed Jaxon and Jace and said goodbye to her father. By the time night came Chloe put both boys in their car seats and her and Colton were waiting for their ride.

"Here Chloe before you leave." I give her a bottle of potion." Take this right now."

She drinks it and then asks,"What was it for?"

"Post labor symptoms and it restores your supernatural powers." I answer.

"Thanks mom for everything." She says giving me a hug. "I will come back once Anna stops looking for my sons."

"So you'll give me your boys right now?" Anna's sneaky voice appears behind Chloe.

Chloe tries to strike her but she misses and Anna knocks her on the ground. Colton tries to tackle her to the ground when Adeline comes out with a knife.