Chapter 7|Vampire 101|

After a couple of days I finally go back home and Janice is so relieved. I contain the urge to drink her blood and I smile as I walk into my room.

"Is there anything I can get you kiddo? Can I make you something to eat?" Aunt Janice croaks.

Thinking about food never crossed my mind. Kaden never mentioned if I could eat or not so I figured why not.

"Can you make tacos?" I ask.

"Whatever you want. I'll just have to run to the grocery store. I'll be back soon. Watch Jordan she's doing her homework." She says.

After she leaves I call Colton and he comes over right away. I kiss him and we end up making out on the couch.

"Gross. Can you do that in your room?" Jordan says.

I didn't even notice her until Colton pulls away. Once she goes upstairs Colton holds out his wrist in front of my mouth.

"You need to feed Chloe." He says putting his wrist in mouth.

"No I don't need to I'm fine."

"You are pale Chloe. You are weak." He whispers.

I grab his wrist and my fangs emerge. I begin sucking the blood from his wrist when Jordan comes down the stairs again. I start kissing Colton lower to cover what I was actually doing.

"I'm really going to tell Janice when she gets home." She lets out.

"Go ahead." I mutter underneath my breath.

After she leaves Colton wipes the blood off of my mouth.

"Maybe it's too early for you to come home." He says.

"I just got back I'm not leaving now." I argue.

"Alright. Alright. Just don't bite your sister or your aunt." He say mockingly.

"I won't." I say."Maybe you should leave before my aunt comes back."

"Okay. I'll call you later okay." He says as I push him out of the door.

I head back upstairs to find the vervain bottle in my drawstring bag but it's not there. Then I see Jordan standing in my doorway.

"What's up with you? You almost have sex with your boyfriend on the couch and now you are doing drugs." She says waving around the vervain bottle.

"It's not alcohol. I need it Jordan." I mutter.

"Then take it from me!" She says as she starts running.

I eventually beat her down the stairs and I grab the bottle out of her hands. Her face is in complete shock.

"How did you get down here so fast. You were upstairs...be-behind me." She whispers stepping away from me.

I guess I should try to use my compulsion on her. I grab her face and stare into her eyes.

"You didn't see anything. You never went into my room and you never saw Colton here." I command her.

"You can't tell me what to do. I can say anything I want."She says."Answer me! What are you? What did Colton do to you?"

"Nothing." I say walking away.

I run upstairs to my room and I pack a bag full of clothes. I jump out of the window which I know it's crazy since its on the second floor but I do it anyway. I run towards Colton's house and I notice he's not there. I use the key that Colton gave me and I walk inside closing the door behind me. Running upstairs I turn around to see Kaden standing at the top of the staircase.

"What happened you almost ate your sister?" He smirks.

"No. I couldn't compel her." I say.

"Well duh she must've drank your vervain." He says.

It all makes sense. She did take my vervain and she drunk it thinking it was alcohol. I start crying knowing I can never go home again.

"Hey it'll be okay." He whispers into my ear as he hugs me.

"No it won't I can't go back home." I say sobbing into his shirt.

"Look Chloe you just need more practice."He comforts me just as Colton walk in.

I pull out of Kaden's embrace and and I try to fix my hair.

"Colton I was looking for you."I plead.

"Why are you here?" He asks.

"I'm not ready to go home yet."I admit."And before you say I told you so I know I made a huge mistake."

"It's okay Chloe." Colton says."You can stay here till you're ready to leave."

He kisses my forehead and guides me into his room. It's been a really rough night and I just lie down in his bed and I go to sleep.

POV-Colton Woods
After Chloe falls asleep I go back downstairs to find Kaden.

"So what are you going to do little bro?" He asks.

"I don't know." I reply.

"I can tell you she's a different kind of vampire." He says.

"How is she different?" I ask him.

"She has a tattoo on her neck. I saw it when I hugged her." He says.

"No she can't have one on her neck that's only meant for werewolves." I say frantically.

"Maybe she's a hybrid?" He proposes.

"No she's not."I say.

"How much do you really know about her Colton?" He pauses."You better find out quickly because the next full moon is in two weeks.

Kaden walks away laughing with a beer bottle in his hand. I go upstairs to my room and I see the tattoo on Chloe's neck. The tattoo looks like mine. She's apart of my pack.