Chapter 18|Forgive Me|

POV-Jordan Hill
I can't believe Chloe can get away with anything these days. She can run away for two weeks and Janice doesn't even care but when I have one boy in my room then I get grounded. I don't want to stay here. I mean I miss Chloe she made things here seem okay. She's so different now that we moved here to New Haven and I wish it never happened. I wish mom and dad were still here and I want my old life back just being the little sister that couldn't compare to her perfect older sister. Chloe hasn't been at school since last month. I keep seeing Alyssa and she never tells me where Chloe is. I'm just worried about her. So I have a plan. I hear Alyssa talking to Jasmine one day saying that she's going to see Chloe after school. I sneak up on them.

"So can I go with you guys." I say making Jasmine scream.

"Jordan how many times do I have to say no."

"Why don't you want me to see her?" I ask.

They both stare at each other and then they say she's really sick.

"I don't care I want to see my sister. I won't tell my aunt I just want to see her again." I beg.

They finally agree to take me to see her. I get einto Alyssa's car and I sit in the back seat.

"Get ready kid cause its going to be a long ride." Alyssa says pulling out of the parking lot.

I fall asleep once she gets on the highway. When I wake up I see Jasmine and Alyssa sitting on the hood of the car. We're the woods now and it kind of makes me feel like we aren't going to see Chloe. I get out of the car to see Alyssa and Jasmine.

"I thought you said we were going to see Chloe."

When they move out of the way I see Chloe. I run over to her to give her a hug when I notice she has a huge belly. She hasn't even been gone for that long.

"You're pregnant?" I ask her.

"Yeah. It's a long story." She says.

When I stop hugging her I see Colton behind her.

"Why is he here?" I ask.

"I can't tell you everything Jordan. I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything." She says softly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant I wouldn't have told anyone about it?"

She laughs,"I know. I didn't leave because I'm pregnant. I left because I went to find my birth parents."

"And you like them better than Janice and I." I whisper.

"No Jordan. There's a reason I can't comeback home with you and I don't want you to get hurt if I tell you the truth. Just know that I'm safe here with my birth parents."

"Will I ever see you again?" I start to cry.

"Yes. But when the time is right. When it is time I want you to tell Janice that I have two sons. And tell her to pack everything up because I will come home and we will all leave when I get to the house with my sons."She starts crying.

"What's going to happen to us?" I ask.

"I can't tell you now. I don't think I'll ever be able to tell you but when I do you have to promise not to tell anyone about us."

I stare at her confused. Then her eyes change color to a dark red and she bites my wrist. I start screaming when Alyssa puts her wrist into my mouth making me swallow her blood. My vision starts to blur as Chloe continues to suck blood from my wrists and then everything is black.

POV-Chloe Hill
It had to be done. She needs to protect Janice from Anna and the other immortal witches. My father received a message from the witches that they will come for my sons next month when they will be born under the full moon. They said they will kill everyone that has had any relation with us hybrids and I can't let them hurt Jordan and Janice. Alyssa picks up Jordan's body and puts her in the back seat.