*Punishment~* Sin KillerMare

Start from the beginning

Killer accidentally summoned his breast and pussy. (Gosh I'm weird-)

Nightmare smirked as he moves to Killer's breast. He licked the nipple at the right and massaged the left. Killer loudly moan with pleasure.

*Meanwhile*

Dust and Horror were on the couch watching TV. Horror switched the channels as he was bored, while Dust looks at the tv that is switching channels by the cannibal skeleton.

Cross walked to them and asked if they saw Nightmare or Killer by that time. Both of them shaked their heads in no, but just as Cross was gonna walk away. He heard a moan:

"Nightmare! Stop please~!"

Cross's face went from,

'I guess they went out or something...'

To,

'WTF?!? I'll pray to Nightmare if he uses that condom!!'

Dust and Horror looked at each other and laugh.

"HAHA! I guess Killer is gonna be on 'paradise'"

*Back to lemons*

Now Nightmare is licking Killer's pussy, thrusting his tongue in his walls. Killer let out a loud moan, his legs wrapped in Nightmare's shoulder.

"Nightmare stop!"

Killer screamed. He stopped and pushed out of Killer. But Killer let out a whimper, he said it but didn't mean it.

Nightmare smirked,

"You said you want me to stop, so I granted your wish"

Killer sighed and pulled Nightmare close.

"Punish me"

Nightmare nodded and he pulled his boxers down (I'm crying ;w;)

His dick sprung up. Killer got the sign and he kneel down. His face right on Nightmare's dick and Killer licked the tip.

He groaned and pushed Killer's head in his dick. He choked but bobbed his head in his dick.

"Faster"

Nightmare respond, Killer nodded and bobbed his head faster. Nightmare softly moaned.

*Later (cuz I'm lazy)*

Nightmare waited for Killer to adjust. Killer buckled his hips and nodded. Nightmare slammed inside of Killer, he moaned loudly and wrap his legs around Nightmare's waist.

"Ahh~ Nightmare faster please~!!"

Killer moaned, Nightmare nodded and thrusted faster. Killer was distracted from the pleasure of Nightmare was giving.

Killer then places his legs on Nightmare's shoulder. He wants more... He needs it.

As Nightmare thrusted faster against Killer. His tentacles moved to Killer's sweet spot, in his ribs and other spots. His tentacles rubbed the spots.

Killer moaned loudly. His panting got heavier.

"Nighty~ stop teasing~"

Nightmare continued to thrust harder on Killer's pussy, giving away his virginity. As Nightmare hit Killer's g-spot, Killer screamed with pleasure.

"Right there~!!"

"Beg"

"Daddy~~ Please punish me harder~~!!"

Nightmare blushed, he didn't expect that from Killer but he nodded and hit at the same spot.

"Ahh~~!!!"

Killer moaned loudly again. He was closed to cumming and so is Nightmare.

"Nightmare! I'm cumming!!"

"M-me too!"

They both cummed at the same time. Nightmare teleports them to his bedroom and lays next to Killer.

"I love you"

"I love you too bonehead..."

They slept and dreamed...

*Morning and at breakfast*

As Nightmare and Killer went downstairs to get breakfast. The gang looked at them in disgust, some of them smirking and some of them death glaring.

Cross then respond:

"You didn't use the protection? Didn't you??"

Nightmare shakes his head. They were gonna have a baby. And the gang are gonna be uncle's.

Dust and Horror and Error are fanboying in the inside. While Cross, Swapfell and Fell death glared Nightmare and Killer.

But they're gonna keep the baby anyways. Plus Killer changed to a prank zone to a loving boyfriend slash mom.

Life is now pretty well for them...

--

Wheeezzzeeee another sin have been made ;-; I need holy water

Holy wateh: *exist*

Thank you!

*Yeets the holy wateh and puts bleach in her eyes*

Much better :D

And Happy New year's!

If you have more request, then comment!

Words- 1098

-Inky