Day of the Departed

Start from the beginning

''Ninja! Time is of the essence!'' Wu urged.

''He's right. Engage!'' Cole said.

''We have one last shot if we wanna make it. Combine for maximum impact!'' Green Bean exclaimed.

Kai attached his bike to the left side of Lloyd's vehicle. ''Locked!''

Nya attached her bike on the opposite side. ''Loaded!''

While Jay attached his jet to the top. ''And jet speed, reporting for duty sir.''

''Fire all engines!'' Lloyd shouted, and the ninja raced off in their vehicles towards Ninjago City.

---

The ninja arrived at the museum, hopping out of their vehicles while (Y/n) packed up her hoverboard. 

''Gonna have to get that checked.'' the Master of Illusion told herself.

'While you do that, I'll go prank the others when they use the Ouija board again.' Morro replied. 

'While I was hanging out with Skylor?' (Y/n) asked, blushing at the memory. The Master of Wind gave a 'yes'.

Jay panted. ''Master Wu, are we too late?'' He asked.

''There may yet be time,'' Wu answered, pointing towards the eclipse. 

''Ninja Go!'' The ninja exclaimed, all doing Spinjitzu into the museum.  

---

The ninja walked out of the gift shop, holding Day of the Departed lanterns.

Jay laughed. ''Mission accomplished.''

''Yeah, good thing we got to the gift shop before it closed,'' Lloyd replied.

''Yes, a Day of the Departed celebration is incomplete without a Day of the Departed lantern,'' Zane said, pointing to his lantern.

''Oh, this is my favourite holiday. I love all the lights.'' The splash-and-ghost-goes-poof girl told the others.

''And the costumes.'' Burnt Toast said, gesturing towards a group of kids who just finished trick-or-treating. 

''And the candy. Hit me, kid.'' Ginja replied, and a kid with a pilot costume tossed Jay a piece of white candy to him, which he caught in his mouth.  ''Mmm. Best day of the year!'' 

 ''Yes, enjoy the fun and festivities. But never lose sight of the true meaning of the Day of the Departed. Today is about remembrance. We light lanterns to remember our ancestors, and to settle our debts.'' Wu informed the ninja.

''Yeah, got it, got it. Lanterns, ancestors, debts. But candy too, right?'' Jaybird questioned. 

''The Ninja. The Master Wu.'' Spoke a man with an annoyingly high-pitched voice. The ninja turned to see a man in a red suit with a long moustache appear.

 ''Dr Saunders.'' Tea-Obsessed Man greeted.

''Oh, please we are all friends. You must call me by my first name, yes? Uh, Sander, yes?'' Saunders/Boomer asked.

''Dr Sander Saunders?'' Kai whispered to Nya.

''At your service!'' Sander replied, chuckling. ''I am so pleased to be seeing you at this now. We are opening our new exhibit. Come, you see. Come.'' He said, guiding the group over to the entrance to the hall.  ''Might I be presenting the Hall of Villainy!''

''I don't trust this guy one bit.'' (Y/n) said to Jay, but he didn't reply, instead, he was looking at the statues of the past villains that were defeated.