Chapter 65: Moving Forward

Începe de la început

Not the girl I love please.

"Haven stopped, please" Clovee said while crying

And I'm back. My hand was bleeding really hard but I didn't even bothered to clean it. I was crying really hard while looking at the girl I love.

I went to her side and hold her.

"Z-zhelle" I mouthed

Third's POV

They are all looking to Haven while holding Elle. They can't do anything. They knew how much the two love each other. At sobrang bilis ng mga pangyayari. Ang hinihiling lang nila ay panaginip lang ang lahat. Na ang babaeng ubod ng bait at ngayon lang muli nilang nakasama ay buhay pa at wala sa kama nito na hindi na humihinga.

They are devastated.

Rox hugged her girlfriend, Clovee. Even if he want to cry and let it out he can't. He have to be strong not only for his self but also for his girlfriend.

The others are just staring like their mind are not in their own body.

"Z-zhelle" Haven mouthed.

"Y-you said that you won't leave me again"

"W-why now?"

"Z-zhelle" Wala silang magawa kung hindi tingnan na lamang ang lalaking minamahal ni Elle. Alam nilang sobrang sakit nito para kay Haven.

Haven waited for so long for them to be together again.

While they are in Elle's room Trexx went to his room. He saw his son awake.

"Daddy what's wrong?" Rionder asked.

"Nothing son" Trexx answered and immediately wiped his tears.

Lumapit si Trexx sa anak. Umupo sa gilid ng kama at niyakap ang anak.

"Dad, I dreamed mama Lulu last night" Rionder explained

Umalis si Trexx sa pagkakayakap at hinarap ang anak.

"She was saying goodbye while she was crying. She said that she don't want you all to be sad and just be happy. What is the meaning of that dad?" Rionder asked with an innocent face.

Ang mga luhang pinipigilan ni Trexx ay naguunahan sa pagtulo. His sister is now gone. He can't grasp the situation. He wishes that it was all a bad dream.

Haven's POV

After 2 weeks

I'm here in the cemetery. It's been weeks since I last saw and touch her.

It was very hard. I really love her. I always saw her in my dreams. She is smiling and telling me that I have to keep moving on. But it was really hard.

For the last two weeks. I'm drinking every night til' I get wasted and can't stand up.

I can't accept the fact that MY girl is gone.

"Haven" the familiar voice said

"This is my karma, right?" I laughed bitterly and sip in my drink

"No, Haven" he answered

"How can I live without her, Trexx?" I asked sincerely. I sigh

"Thank you for loving my sister. But Haven, you have to keep moving on. You can't just stay where you were right now. My sister wants you to be happy." He answered

"But she's my happiness" I answered back

"I know it was hard for you but it was hard for me too. I didn't expect that I can lose her" Trexx answered. His voice broke

"Daddy!" Rionder shouted while running towards Trexx.

"Why?" Trexx asked

"Mama Lulu wants me to relay a message to Papa Haven" he answered

I looked at them shocked. Trexx nod at me saying that I should listen.

"What is it?" I asked calmly.

"Mama Lulu said that you have to stop crying and be more brave, papa Haven. She said that it will hurt her if she will see you crying every night" Rionder explained.

I smiled at Rionder and went to him.

"Thank you" I said. He looked at me with an innocent eyes.

I'll try, Zhelle

Author's Note

Hi guyysss

Welcome to 2020...

Thank you for telling me your thoughts aboutmy story..

This is the second to the last chapter.

Enjoy

~13.1