Chapter Twenty Six - Past

Victoria

I was in a happy place. Truly. Dating Tyler made me as happy as I'd been when I first visited Disney land. Things had changed so much since that day at the party. School wasn't so bad now, in fact, I looked forward to going to school so I could spend more time with my then best friend and now boyfriend.

When I started school after that incident, Tyler had stopped near my locker and kissed me right in front of god knows how many kids. And when I say kissed, I don't mean a normal peck on the lips. It was a full-blown make-out session, his tongue did delicious things in my mouth and if I didn't know any better, I'd say he was making it clear to everyone that we were now "together." Like an official couple.

It's been a week now since we started dating, we texted each other non-stop and talked on the phone every night. Turns out, Ty wasn't exactly like most boys that I'd heard about. A lot of girls had warned me that boys thought with their dicks and that once you had moved in the hierarchy of being a friend to their girlfriend, they jump you like a starved lion on a defenseless deer.

Tyler and I hadn't moved to second base. Leaving out the first time that he'd literally touched me there, but that was when it was dark in the room and he'd been trying to distract me from worrying about my health. Other than that, we hadn't done anything else. Sure we were making out every chance we got, his hands did wander to my breasts but that was all.

I really liked that he was taking things slow.

Girls passed me envious looks, the boys had stopped paying attention to me because if Tyler had staked a claim on a girl, no one wanted to challenge or cross the King of Cold-Bay. No one except...

Noah.

Our project had received a 'B+' which was a lot considering the fact that Noah and I both hadn't given our best. Tyler and Harper had gotten an 'A' and the guy barely did any research. It was a one-man show thing for him. After Harper found out that I was dating Tyler for real, she hated me even more.

Every time Tyler and Noah were on the ice, they would have fights, screaming matches literally. Since Tyler was the Captain of the team, he had to keep his mind cool, but with Noah, he always had something going on. It's like he wanted Tyler to punch him on the rink so Tyler could lose his Captaincy.

"So how's Tyler as a boyfriend?" Kayla asked me as we walked together to our next class. "I know all the girls in school are curious to know how exactly you managed to convince him to date you. I mean, no one else has before."

I smiled, feeling a little proud of myself. "I don't know, I guess it just happened. He's really nice." When she laughed, I rolled my eyes. "Okay, fine. He's more than nice. He's super-hot. He's sweet and he makes me laugh. He's also unpredictable. You could never guess what Tyler could do the next minute and that's what is so fascinating to me. Oh, and the most important part is that he brings me an m&m chocolate donut every single day."

"You could never go wrong with an m&m chocolate donut, huh. I can see why you're all starry-eyed over him."

"I'm not starry-eyed for him!"

"You're blushing." Kayla said and then her perfectly done eyebrow hitched up, as she whispered, "So tell me. Have you guys done..." she did the crude thing of joining her thump and her index finger and pulling her finger in and out of the circle.

"No. We haven't." I admitted. "I'm not sure if it will happen anytime soon because we're taking it really slow."

"That's weird," Kayla said as we walked closer towards our class.