13. The game

Riley's POV:

"What are you wearing tonight?" Sophie said while running up to me in the hallway.
"What I'm wearing now?" I confusingly asked her.
"Well all the girls were thinking to wear the team colours." She said happily. I glance at her books that she is holding and I see an art book.
"You do art?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"Yeah it helps me with my anxiety." She replied with a shy smile.
"Would you maybe show me some time and maybe help me?" I said trying to make her more confident.
"For sure." She said while skipping off to her next lesson.

The rest of the day seemed to fly by. I make my way out of the school building and over to our group of friends.

"Hey, sister you coming tonight?" Lucy said running over to me and pulling me into a bone crushing hug.
"Yeah, are the boys staying here to practice?" I said hugging her back.
"Yeah Lorenzo gave Carter his keys so you can go home." She smiled while dangling his keys in my face. I smiled wider then ever before, well that might be an a bit extravagant but oh well I get to drive the Bentley with all red interior. I wave goodbye to my group of friends and run towards Lorenzo's car. I excitedly hum to myself as I plug my phone into the aux before starting the engine.

"Leaving without saying goodbye amore?"

Lorenzo's POV:

I change into my uniform before I run outside to see Riley before she goes home. I see her running over to my car and I chuckle to myself.
I give her a few minutes to settle in the car and then I open the door and see something I want to see for the rest of my life.

"Leaving without saying goodbye amore." My voice come out huskily as I rest my arm on the roof of the car. She jumped and turned to face me showing the biggest smile ever.
"I just got a wee bit excited." She said with one eye closed and showing me how much with her fingers only millimetres apart.
"Come here bambina." I said leaning closer to her and placing a soft kiss on her beautiful pink lips. Her right hand grabs my face pulling me closer as she smiles against my lips. She gives me a quick kiss before pulling away and looking into my eyes. I don't know what it is about her but even the little kisses with her effect me more then anyone ever has. A little while ago that would scare me but now I'm ready. I ready for her and only her.
"I'll see you at the game." She said with smile and a wink. I'm pretty sure I just blushed so I rubbed my face a placed a kiss on her forehead.
"Be careful with my baby." I said with a raised brow.
"I'm sure she will." She replied laughing causing me to join in. I close the door and watch her drive back home.

All the boys on the team and I practice a little and go over our plans with couch James.

Soon enough it became time for the game to start. Before that all the players run on to the field so I run straight over to Riley.

"Nope, your not wearing the team colours. Come with me." I said while lifting her off and over the bleachers and ran into the locker room.
I place her down lightly on the ground as I rummage through my locker and pull out my jersey. It's navy blue with the number 16 in yellow along with my last name. I hold it out in front of her and she tilts her head to the side showing me a confused look.
"Put it on smart ass." I said while waving it around and she hit my in the chest before taking it from me. She spun her finger around in a circle so I turned around while she changed. She clears her throat and I turn back around to face her and I instantly grab her into my arms and lift her up. She wraps her arms and legs around me and laughs so beautifully.
"Better?" She said seductively.
"Better." I barely breathed out. God she takes my breath away with even just a smile.
I throw her over my shoulder and run back into the field. Everyone looks at us as we laugh running back out. Once we reach the bleachers I put her down and she throws her arms around my neck.
"Good luck kiss?" I teased her. And luckily she responded but giving me a slow and soft kiss making me melt into her. Her lips tasted like chocolate covered strawberries and I loved that about her. Coach blows the whistle causing us both to pull away, she kisses my cheek before I run back into the field and I turn back and give her a wink and a smirk.

Not that anyone was very surprised but we won the game. My team mates lifted me up in victory and everyone's girlfriends flood the field congratulating them. I see Riley slowing walk up to me almost as if she is unsure if she should or not, well I will show her. I sprint over to her and lift her high above my head and she squealed and chuckled slightly and I lowered her so we are face to face. No words are spoken between us because I'm pulled into her honey brown eyes. Our friends run over to us ruining the moment but a smile still shone on her face as everyone praised me, she looked proud and that was enough to make me beam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't done Lorenzo's PoV in a while so here you go. Now we know how he feels truly...

Thank you S xo