3. Bipolar

Lorenzo's dad^^^^

Lorenzo's POV:

The most beautiful girl with deep brown eyes and curly brown hair is my protector? I think I might be ok with this now.

"Yes last time I checked." She replied and I couldn't stop the smile on my face.

"Alright then, well these are my friend. Carter, Ryder, Maddie, Jayden and Sophie." They all waved to the three of them.
"Well you know who we are but this is my sisters best friend Lucy." Cole replied and I saw Carters eyes fall on Lucy and he smiles widely. I look over to my friends and I see Maddie blushing as she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear and looks at the ground.

My gaze falls back onto Riley as everyone begins talking and she has the most prefect body I have ever seen. She has curves in all the right places. And I can't take my eyes off her thighs. I have always had a thing for thick thighs and then suddenly she leaves with her friend and walks into the school. Oh my good her ass wow. I didn't know a mafia girl could be so dam attractive.

Riley's POV:

Italians are so fucking hot. Francesco was attractive but his son oh my god.

Lucy walks me into the school so I can get mine and Coles timetables. While we wait Lucy gives me the details on who's who and what's what.

"Carter is so fucking hot." She sighed.
"He was looking at you." I winked to her.
"Shut up no he wasn't." She said in denial.
"Yes he was bebita." I threw my arm over her shoulder to hug her and we both smiled as she hugged me back.

"Here you go." The lady at the front desk said while handing me the timetables.

We walk back over to the group and everyone is laughing.

"Hermano." I said while handing Cole his time table.
"You speak Spanish?" Maddie asked me.

"Yeah our parents are Spanish but we can also understand Italian." I replied.

"Davvero bello?" Lorenzo's quizzed me. (Really beautiful?)
"Si bel ragazzo." I replied with a smile. (Yes pretty boy.)

He smiles at me I blushed instantly.
He grabbed my timetable out of my hand and began looking at it and a smile crept on his face.

"Looks like we are in all the same lessons." He winked at me.

"What a coincidence." I said sarcastically with a smile.
The bell rang and Lorenzo grabbed my hand and walked me to my first lesson. As we walked everyone looked at us so i untangled my hand from his so he threw his arm around my shoulder.

We walk into the class and Lorenzo guides us to the back of the classroom and we sat down. A beautiful girl comes up to us with a smile.

"Hey Luna." Lorenzo said to the girl.
"Hey Lorenzo, do you want me to get her out of my seat?" She said smiling.
"Nah she's good here." He smiled looking at me.
"Okayyyyy then." And she walked off.
Her accent was different it's like she was trying to hide it. I forget about it and listen to the teacher talking.

As I'm walking to gym class my phone beeps and I pull it out of my pocket and take a look.

So just found out I'm only really here for back up ;( Cole texts me and I begin laughing.
"What's so funny?" Lorenzo asked so I showed him my phone and he began laughing with me.

I walk into the girls changing room and change into my leggings and sports bra with a long blue nike hoodie on top.

"That's not the uniform." Luna said to me.
"That's nice isn't it." I smiled while walking out of the room with Lucy following hot on my trail.
"What was that?" Lucy yelled while pulling my arm causing me to stop.
"I can't be bothered to deal with girls like that." I replied with sigh.
"Luna is the queen bee here. No one talks to her like that." She laughed while hugging me.
"Has she done anything to you before?" I ask with concern.
"Just a few comments here and there." She replied with a frown.
"She will pay for that." I replied walking to the gym.