12. Will you...

Riley's POV:

"Are you girls coming to the game tomorrow?" Jayden said to everyone at lunch.
"I'm down." Maddie smiled.
"Same." Sophie agreed.
"Could do." Lucy said winking at Carter.
"Riley?" Jayden said towards me.
"Yeah sure." I half smiled. My mind is not in the right place right now. I see Luna and her elf's walk in to the lunch room. Yes I call them elf's because they are all short.

"Well well well, what do we have here. Four new coupes. I see Ryder is the only one with a brain." Luna said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.
"Fuck off loppy Luna." Ryder said with no emotion. We all laughed at what he called her and she huffed off in a mood.

"You guys, guess what?" Maddie said slamming her phone down on the table.
"Let me think. Mmmmmm homecoming is next Friday?" Ryder said sarcastically causing Maddie to slouch into her chair.
"Well anyway this Friday we will have to miss going to yours Jayden because we are going dress shopping." Maddie said excitedly.
"Oh please please please can I come?" Ryder said like all those girls in the movies. Lorenzo and I chuckle causing Maddie to give us a death stare.
"What dress are you going to get?" Lorenzo whispered in my ear and slides his arm around my waist.
"No idea to be honest. Oh guys can I invite Carly?" I said to everyone.
"Who's Carly?" All the girls said at the same time.
"My nephew and nieces mom." Lorenzo said casually.
"Of course." Sophie said sincerely with a smile.

Once we finish lunch we made our way to gym class.
"Do you think the guys will ask us to homecoming?" Sophie asked with worry.
"Carter asked me at lunch." Lucy said tying her laces up.
"Same." Maddie said while putting her hair up into ponytail.
"Ry?" Soph asked me.
"I don't think I will be asked." I laughed while I wait for everybody.
As I finished a girl with strawberry blonde hair came into the changing rooms and handed Sophie a note that told her to walk out into the hallway. We all followed her and see Jayden holing a sign saying
SOPHIE GRAY,
WILL YOU GO TO HOMECOMING WITH ME
AND BE MY ONE AND ONLY FINALLY?

All the girls squealed causing me to flinch and jump backwards, getting a laugh out of Lorenzo. I flip him off and hug Soph after she agreed. We made our way out side as, to be honest I don't know I wasn't listening all I could think about was how I always wanted my mom to help me get ready for homecoming, prom, dates and my wedding but she can't.

I decided to sit out of gym today so I sat on the bleachers and watch but not really.

All of a sudden a song come blaring through the speakers making me jump.

I look down onto the field to see all my friends dancing with Enzo in the middle who was walking up to me. I start awkwardly laughing because I don't know what to do in situations like these.

"Riley Miller will you please let me take you to homecoming?" He said with a smirk. I grab his face in one of my hands and smile.
"I dunno Johnny asked me at lunch." I said sarcastically then began laughing and he picked me up by my waist and span me around.
"Pwetty pwease?" He said with a fake frown.
Words would not come out of my mouth in this moment so I do the only thing I could think of.
I kiss him and my skins alights, sparks fly across my whole body and I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer to me to deepen the kiss. His tongue swipes my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily excepted. I knew it would be pointless fighting for dominance with Lorenzo so I just followed his lead. We pull away at the same time and he places one of his hands on my cheek and rests his forehead against mine.

"Wooooo! Yes girl get a piece of that!" Maddie yelled from the other side of the field, causing both of us to laugh. I jump down from his embrace and he kisses my cheek before running back over to everyone.

"Eh Riley can you put some music on please?" Jayden yelled while everyone was running. I nodded and put my playlist on.

Now everyone has a date for homecoming everyone is more excited and I hate to say I am too but I won't tell anyone that.

As soon as we walk back into Lorenzo's house Sofia comes running up to me and I pick her up and hug her.
"Ummmm monkey where's my hug?" Lorenzo said to her obviously pissed a little. Her reply was just hugging me tighter.
"Give Enzo a hug, I bet he is an ugly crier." I whisper to her making her laugh as she jumped down to give Lorenzo a hug.

"Babies." Marie said walking into the hallway.
"Hey mom." Enzo said walking over to her to hug her.
"Did u ask her?" She whispered to him but I heard.
"Yes mom, she said yes." He winked at me.
"Well I never actually said the words." I replied with sass
"No but that kiss defen..." he started.
"Don NOT finish that sentence if you want to come back from training Enzo." I said seriously.
"Mommy, Zo and Ry kissy kissy. I thought u said that was naughty for babies?" Sofia said in the most innocent voice causing all of us to laugh.

After a small talk with her mom Sofia pulled me to her bedroom and we played dress up and dolls for a few hours alone because she said no boys were aloud.
Carly was out with her sister for the day buying baby things.

"Riley?" I hear Carly calling from down the hall.
"I'm in Sofia's room." I returned. She comes into the room and Sofia hugged and kissed her stomach sweetly.
"Hiya Arly, Rio and no name." He angel voice said towards Carly. Carly laughed at Sofia kindly and sat on her bed.
"I still need to name my little girl don't I monkey." She sighed.
"What's the boys name?" I asked softly.
"Mario after his daddy." I could see her eyes becoming water.
"I miss Rio." Sofia said sadly.
"We all do monkey." Carly said holding back her tears.

A knock on the door pulled all of us out of the moment and Lorenzo's head popped through the crack in the door.
"You ready to train?" He smiled at me.
"Yep, I'll see you two later. Oh also Carly my friends and i are going dress shopping for homecoming and I asked if you could join if you want?" I asked turning back around to face her.
"Oh my god yesssss, I will be young again." We all laughed at her comment.

We drove to the private warehouse and I began training Lorenzo. At first we just did basic gym stuff but worked up for boxing then just normal fighting and shooting. We didn't talk about anything when we trained we were being very professional except when we did squats I got the odd comment every now and then but I ignored it completely and told him, his head needs to be focused and smart.

Overall if we keep working like this I know for a fact, every capo will fear the Ferrari name more then they already do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy new year x

Also 100 views OMG thank you xxx