Faith [4]

Dean entered the motel room, throwing his keys on the bed, he gently placed a sleeping Natalia on Sam's bed.

Sam couldn't help but smirk as he watched Dean create a sort of barrier with the pillows to ensure Talia didn't fall when she rolled over in her sleep.

"What'd you find out?" Dean asked

Sam grew somber as he remembered the situation they were in "I'm sorry,"

Dean threw his jacket on an extra chair and approached Sam "Sorry about what?"

"Marshall Hall died at 4:17,"

"The exact time I was healed," Dean said stunned

"Yeah. So, I put together a list of everyone Roy's healed, six people over the past year, and I cross-checked them with the local obits. Every time someone was healed, someone else died. And each time, the victim died of the same symptom LeGrange was healing at the time,"

"Someone's healed of cancer, someone else dies of cancer?"

"Somehow. LeGrange...he's trading a life for another,"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. So, Marshall Hall died to save me?"

"Dean, the guy probably would've died anyway. And someone else would've been healed,"

Dean shook his head "You never should've brought me here,"

"Dean, I was just trying to save your life,"

"But, Sam, some guy is dead now because of me,"

"I didn't know. The thing I don't understand is how is Roy doing it? How's he trading a life for a life,"

"Oh, he's not doing it," Dean looked down and noticed a drawing Natalia did of what looked like a man in a suit "I didn't wanna believe it, but deep down I knew,"

"You knew what? What are you talking about?"

"There's only one thing that can give and take life like that,"

Sam looked at Dean, confused.

Dean handed Sam the drawing "We're dealing with a reaper,"