Chapter one

Hey guys! Okay so me and my friend Trustmeimacookie decided to work on a story together!! She's awesome! You guys should go check her out. And she might be adding a story that her and I worked on!!

-=+=-Will's POV-=+=-

I feel tear drops fall from my face, why can't I get over Troye, we broke up it over, and yet I still feel this way. We broke up because I had to leave the U.K and he said he could handle a long distinct relationship, that's what he said but he didn't want to be withe because I'm ugly, simple as that. I quickly slash another cut into my arm, or being ugly, an another, for not trying to stop the move, and another because why not. I drop my bloody arm to my side and feel hot tears stream down my face "Will honey" my mum calls up the stairs "it's time for school" she says, I pull on my hoodie and grab my pills, I have to take them after lunch or I'll be fat. I get downstairs am grab my backpack "later mum" I mumble and head out the door, I am greeted by one of my only friends Graser, well his real name is Zach but we make these YouTube videos and his name is Graser on there so I just call him that in real life "hello my fabulous friend" I say bumping shoulders, I don't get why people say that two gay guys can't be friends and not be secretly fucking each other, me and Graser are example A "hey bud" he said we didn't live that far away so it was a 10 minute walk at the most "so I heard that we got a huge project in English" Graser said "we do!" I exclaim, I love English class "yeah but it's in groups, and the teacher picks" Graser said, he was the only person I actually like in that class "fuck" I mumble as we enter the school, only to be yelled at for using "profane language" and hurried off to my math class and Graser went to French, this day should be interesting.