Chapter 30

Wills Pov

"Hurry up!!" I yelled up the stairs to bayani. "We are gonna be late!" Its been about five years since me and bayani were together, so me and the guys are having a cute little picnic. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Bayani says, running down the stairs. He gives me a quick pec on the cheek and runs towards the car where graser and h are waiting. "Finally!" Graser yells. "It's this guys fault!" I say pointing at bayani. He just rolls his eyes and gets in the car. "Troye just texted saying everything's set up." H says. Okay so, me and troye are friends now. It was hard, but I forgave him. Now he is one of my best friends. He's actually dating Tyler, and they are the cutest thing ever!! We start driving to the local park as me and graser sing "girls ex-boyfriend. I love this song! When we get there, graser takes the basket out of the car and goes towards Tyler and troye. "Nice flower crowns!" Graser compliments. "Right?!" Tyler yells. Him and graser get along really well, considering they are both sassy and flamboyant. Troye came over to me and bayani. "Happy anniversary guys!" He says smiling widely " and here, we made you guys flower crowns!" He says handing me one with roses and bayani with small sunflowers on it. "Thanks!" I say, putting mine on. "Aw, I want one!" Graser yells pouting childishly. H chuckles and pulls him in his lap. "I'll get you one later." H says. Graser smiles and kisses h "thank you hbomb94!!" Graser says or squeals. He really loves flower crowns. I smile, happy with everything. And we did thank miss wills about pairing us up with our soulmates. She was so shocked that the two most homophobic guys fell for us. Graser said "what can we say? We are sexy!!" Then he sassily snapped and strutted away. I just shook my head laughing, chasing after him.