Chapter 12

-=+=-Bayani's POV-=+=-
(Warning smutty ness, #i write better shower scenes...not exactly something to brag about)
I wake up in the morning, that hat was mocking me, I hadn't exactly been able to get the stain out. I walked over to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and stare up the shower and started to lather up my hair, my stupid thoughts went to Will, he would be here with me and he would shoved me against the wall "I thought you were the shy one" I would say "not now" he said and he would kissed me roughly on the mouth and soon I would feel his mouth around my very erect cock "Will...fuck" I would say, he'd remove himself and look up "shut up" he'd say and continue to suck me, he'd then pull him mouth off me and say huskily in my ear "bend down bitch" and I would obey and I'd feel him feel himself into me "fuck!" I'd scream "you like that" he'd say and- "Bayani hurry up we're gonna be late" H says through the door, fuck I shut off the shower and quickly pull on a black tank top and dark blue skinny jeans and open the door "what was taking you so long, smexy thoughts about Dul?" He asked jokingly, yeah something like that "dude I got a late start" I said and we went outside to his car. ~~~Magical Time Skip~~~
I enter math class the hat tucked into my backpack, I sit next to Will again and pull it out hopefully be won't notice the stain right away "hey you left this at Liam's fairy boy" I said shoving it to him "oh I..I'm sorry..wh..what is this on it?" He asked pointing to "the stain" I was freaking out in my head but on the outside I just said "I was eating a sandwich an some mayonnaise got on it" I spat "oh I..I'm sorry" he said a started coping notes, fuck I hate him so much why can't we just fuck already!