His Children - Shingen

BACK STORY

Shingen and Y/n decided they wanted a family and tried to have kids after a couple of months Y/n fell pregnant with their first born child which they named Amai who is a cute little girl. Y/n and Shingen could not get enough of Amai and doted on her all the time, they decided that one child was too small a number for their family so they tired again and 2 years after Amai was born Y/n gave birth to a small boy called Kiseki the pregnancy was difficult and nearly cost Y/n and Kiseki their lives but it ended well and both were able to recover fully it was truly a miracle. 

TIME SKIP 5 YEARS AFTER THE ENDING OF SHINGEN'S ROUTE - NO ONE'S POV

It was a cool spring morning and Shingen and Y/n we're up and about below them running around was their 4 year old daughter Amai, she was giggling to herself. Near the corner of the room was 2 year old Kiseki just sitting there.

"Come here, Amai. Let me brush your hair" Y/n said as she chased Amai around the room until she finally caught her in her arms and picked her up as Amai burst out laughing which made Y/n laugh too. 

Y/n sat Amai on her knee as she began brushing through her hair. She looked around the room and spotted Kiseki sitting alone. 

"Kiseki, are you okay baby? do you want to come over here with us?" Y/n softly asked but Kiseki just looked at her and shook his head from side to side. Y/n looked over at Shingen as he was just finished getting dressed and they silently communicated something to each other.

Shingen walked over to Kiseki and got down to his level. "Lets go for a walk all right little fellow" and rubbed the top of his head. Shingen put out his hand and Kiseki put his tiny hand in Shingen's large hand. You'd think Shingen's big hand would hurt Kiseki's little hand but Shingen was always gentle and loved his family very much.

SHINGEN'S POV

I took Kiseki out of the room too talk as fellow men, we walked down the halls of Tsutsujigasaki Castle as I held his little hand in mine. He's a very quiet child and seems to be afraid of everything though that doesn't bother me though even with the time we live in because he'll always have me and Y/n to protect him.

"So whats wrong little guy?, you can tell Daddy" I told him gently

Before Kiseki could answer he tripped on nothing and was going down head first to the wooden floor boards. I reacted quickly and reached out to steady him with my other hand after he was up on his feet again he started sniffling and then slowly sat down on the floor and started sobbing.

It hurt me to see my child this sad and I just wanted to be able to take away all his fear though fear in a way is a good thing and I understood that. 

"You're okay Kiseki, no need to cry" I knelt down on his level and reassured him while I lifted him up off the hard floor and walked into the gardens, placing him on the wooden bench and sitting next to him. 

Kiseki soon stopped crying but that sad frown remained on his face as he looked up at me. "Papa? why are all the other kids different than me?" Kiseki looked so innocent.

I patted his head fatherly "Everyone is different Kiseki. It would be a boring world if everyone was the same. Do you understand?" I told him and I knew he'd understand as he is exceptionally smart.

He nodded his little head and wriggled off the bench and started chasing a brilliant purple butterfly.

He must have been watching his sister being so open and started wondering about himself. I'm glad he's got that sorted maybe he can be more confident now.

NO ONE'S POV

Soon after. Y/n came out with young Amai running at her side as they headed over to the Father and Son duo who were playing in the gardens together. 

Amai ran off to play with Kiseki and the two played together and laughed. Y/n came over to the bench Shingen was sitting on looking fondly at his children as they followed a butterfly through all the flowers like a maze. 

She sat down on the bench. This bench was meaningful to their relationship as it was something Shingen made for Y/n back when they first started dating.

"It looks like you sorted things out with Kiseki" Y/n said as she leaned her head on Shingen's shoulders and he wrapped her arms around her and pulled her closer to him as they watched their adorable children disappear into the flowers and jump out playfully at each other.

Shingen pressed a kiss to Y/n's forehead. "We had a father son conversation and it seems he was feeling upset that he felt like he was different to the other children" Shingen turned to look at Y/n. 

"Our poor baby, should we go to town today to cheer him up?" Y/n turned around flashing her excited smile that Shingen couldn't refuse.

"Sure my goddess. My wife" 

TIME SKIP

2 hours later Y/n and Shingen were walking down the busy streets of the castle town with Amai holding onto their hands in the middle and Kiseki was sitting on Shingen's broad strong shoulders. He was pointing out all the things he could see and smiling sweetly and happily. 

"I'm taller than daddy" He proclaimed and giggled. Shingen and Y/n laughed at the statement and encouraged their son. Amai let go off their hands and attempted to walk away into the crowds but Y/n caught her arm before she could go further.

"You have to stay here with mommy and daddy. Okay Amai?" She smiled at her first born child and took her hand again. 

The family of 4 stopped at an Tea house where they ordered 4 orders of dango. They munched down on their food and casually engaged in conversation.

Eventually they made it to the open field just outside of town and played tag all together until the children started to get tired and it was becoming dark. Even Amai was closing her eyes and yawning and she was normally full of energy. 

Shingen carried Amai on his back and Y/n had a sleeping Kiseki in her arms as they walked back to the castle. Just before they got to the gate Amai also drifted off to sleep.

Making it too the children's rooms. Shingen laid Amai down on her futon and changed her into her sleeping kimono and kissed her forehead and pulled the covers around her so she would be warm and feel safe. 

Y/n kissed Amai's forehead too. "I love you sweetie, Sweet dreams"

Next they moved on to putting Kiseki too bed. They both helped to change their youngest child's clothes and tucked him in as well. Kissing his forehead they whispered that they love him too and to have nice dreams.

Finally it was time for the mother and father to go to sleep themselves. It's tiring looking after 2 young children all day so they were just about to fall asleep themselves.

Getting into their futon together, Shingen collected Y/n in his arms. "I'm really glad I fell in love with you Shingen, I wouldn't change our family for anything" Y/n's eyes were tearing up as she was getting emotional. He wiped her tears with warm thumbs. "I know. As am I my queen".

Sleeping tightly all night long in each others arms. The 2 sweet sleeping children innocently snoozing next door. A perfect family.

AUTHOR NOTE

This is a story I started writing over 6 months ago and finally found the motivation and ideas to finish it off. There will be a lot more stories coming as I've recently thought of a bunch of ideas that I'm really enthusiastic to start writing. Hope you enjoyed the family I made for them. Amai's name means Sweet and Kiseki's means Miracle. Also a couple days ago I finished all the work for my last year of school so now I have a lot of time I guess until September.