Yore Of Shooting Stars - Nobunaga

Summer was beginning and the nights were getting shorter and hotter. Y/n and Nobunaga were out on the balcony of Nobunaga's tenshu, watching the stars in the humid breeze. Nobunaga's arms were wrapped around Y/n as she was seated in his lap.

Suddenly a bright light shot across the deep cerulean sky and Y/n quickly clasped her hands together and closed her eyes.

Nobunaga angled his eyes down towards her as he watched her effulgent and elysian visage in all her glory. He waited until she her interesting action was finished but it ended up being protracted and he became impatient. 

He stroked one long finger down the side of her face to draw her eyes to his. "What were you doing just now?" he inquired in confusion as her eyes flittered open to meet his.

"A shooting star just went by so I was making a wish" Y/n spoke as if it was obvious

Nobunaga hummed but before he could answer, another bright light arched across the sky.

"Quick Nobunaga, clasp your hands together and make a wish!" Y/n enthusiastically pointed out in a slight panic.

He did as she said and put his hands together in silence, he wished for the first thing that came to mind. When he opened his eyes, Y/n's curious eyes looked eager to hear his wish.

"That was a pointless activity, the stars cannot answer a person's wishes" Nobunaga boldly declared. Y/n's expression fell a little upon hearing his opinion.

"However, sharing a superstition you believe in was interesting but I hope the stars were not listening to our wishes" he declared as Y/n tilted her head in puzzlement.

"How come?" she asked inquisitively.

Out of nowhere, Nobunaga pulled her by the waist towards him and planted a deep kiss upon her lips of pulchritude before pulling away.

He looked straight into her eyes as he replied... 

"Because it is my duty as your boyfriend to fulfill all your wishes. I won't let the night sky steal that from me"

Y/n chuckled quietly as she stared in mild shock, adoration and love for Nobunaga overflowing in her heart.

AUTHORS NOTE

Every year on my birthday I post a little something to commemorate Nobunaga's death anniversary which so happens to be the same day, I have not written or posted a fanfic on here for a full year but I wanted to write a little something to keep up the tradition. I hope you liked it. 

P.S. How are you all enjoying Ieyasu's sequel? I'm so glad it's finally here, I'm liking it so far