"Noah, I need you inside me, please," I begged, grinding against him to get him to cave but Noah was stronger than my heat. He kissed my lips to shut me up but I couldn't take it anymore. I was burning with desire as I thought of being filled with his cubs or Mason's pups.

"We have to wait for-"

I used all my strength to flip Noah onto his back, sliding his hardened length between my cheeks as I kissed him. Noah groans, unable to stop me as I adjusted, moaning with delight as I finally had him inside me.

"Holy slip and slide, oh shit, you're so wet my love," Noah grunts from beneath me and the pain subsides but I wasn't full.

I needed more.

"Oh sorry, should I come back later?" Mason jokes from the doorway and the heat returns just by seeing him.

"Shut the door and start stripping," I commanded with a low growl and he did just as I asked as quickly as possible, nearly tripping on his jeans before joining us in bed.

"You ready for this?" Mason whispers in my ear as he kisses the nape of my neck, breathing down my neck as he joins Noah inside me with Noah grabbing hold of my hips to stabilize me as I collapse on top of him. With Mason and Noah thrusting so deep inside me, I was filled to the brim, dripping slick and my lips wandered to my mark on Noah's shoulder. Sucking so hard on the sensitive area that it was going to leave another bruise on my naughtier mate.

Neither of them showed any mercy as my scent drove them to the brink of insanity and my hole was being destroyed but I didn't care. I needed them as much as they needed me and while every thrust had me seeing white stars, gripping onto Noah like he was my lifeline, and crying out of pure pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm close," Noah moans and eyes Mason, but there was something he wasn't telling either of us which scared me.

"Noah!" I moan and suddenly he pulls out. Leaving Mason the only one to knot me. Which took away any chance of the baby I could have being Noah's.

"Mason!" I cried out his name as I felt his knot painfully expand inside me and Noah held me close. I couldn't see the look he was giving Mason, but I can't help but feel the highest sense of betrayal.

How could he do this without telling me? Without asking me? Without giving me the choice?

The tears I cried that were once of pleasure were now of pure heartache but I couldn't move. I could only hit him as he took my lips in his and kissed me to apologize. I'm so hurt that I can't even pretend I liked it and he notices.

"I'm so sorry Tris,"

***

"It wasn't planned,"

I curled up in a ball on my side of the bed in just my robe turning away from them as I held knees and cried. I had been unable to stop since the betrayal and even though I was full of Mason, I felt like I wasn't complete without Noah.

"I would sure as hell hope not, what the fuck was that?" Mason asked him and I felt my heat building up again.

"Anu told me to do it right when I was about to. He told me to pull out," Noah explains and I shake my head, burying my face in the pillow.