15

CASTIEL POV
I kept tapping my hands on my thighs as I was waiting for Ares to come back, they were taking too much time talking.
Why am I so fucking anxious about it?
Why am I worried about what Ares might do with that weird copycat?
Okay, am jealous I'm so jealous to be honest.
Ever since me and Ares did the 'forbidden acts' I have been clingy? Weird? And.... Horny.
Literally every time I see him, I just want him to take me like he did the first time.
Damn it!
I'm turning into a slut, Ares's slut.
I automatically closed my legs at the thought of Ares....fucking me.
A deep blush made its way to my face as I saw images of us together tingled in the sheets, sweating and moaning.
Okay maybe just me moaning.
"Ohhh Cassyyyy, what are you thinking about?" Irene's loud voice made me jump in my place and blush harder if that's even possible.
"I... ahh..." I couldn't even answer her god damn it!
"Leave him alone Irene, we have important things to talk about" Ares walked into the room his eyes focusing on me.
I locked eyes with him and I saw the deep emotion that his eyes held, I wonder what is he thinking about?
"Uhhh, okay let's talk in your office" Felix said after a whole minute of silence of me and Ares just starring at each other.
Ares just nodded to Felix and Irene and then they walked away.
I felt hurt, he just gave me a look and left, he didn't even talk to me.
I crossed my arms and pouted, I hate being ignored and now my so called 'mate' just ignored me.
I turned around to look at Irene "why didn't he call me to go with them too?"
She just smiled at me while I stared at her, I didn't know why I wanted to go after them.
Is it because I and Ares slept together?
Or because I just want to be near him and feel his touch?
He still didn't explain this wolf mate thingy, like I want to know why did he chose me to be his mate.
Shouldn't wolves mate with their own kind?
And if mythical creatures are real, where can I find a unicorn?
"Unicorns are hoes" Irene whispers.
"If they see you, they will rub themselves all over you and seduce you or Ares they don't know what a personal space is!" Irene suddenly snapped scaring the shit out of me and my sisters.
"Irene? Are you okay?" I asked her touching her shoulder softly.
Her reaction to me touching her shoulder scared the living shit out of me, she slapped my hand away and knocked me out of the chair I was in.
A scream left my throating as my head came in contact with the hard floor, I felt dizzy and tired and am I dying?
All I heard before I lost conscious is someone screaming my name and a loud gasp.
ARES POV
"And that's basically it" said the Castiel clone as he sets on my lap.
"But why are you helping us? Aren't you Satan himself or something?" Felix asks as he glares at the asshole who is setting comfortably on me.
"well, first I'm not 'Satan' I'm just one of his closest followers, second I actually like Castiel he is nice I guess" he says then turns to look at me, " and lastly I'm not a clone or an asshole Ares".
He says pouting at me, he looks exactly like my Castiel which is so scary to me.
Of course I can tell between him and my Casteil.
Mine
This word feels so good to me, HE is good.
I thought maybe because he is human he won't submit to me as fast as a normal wolf would, I surprised when he actually did.
But now I think its maybe because of THAT thing inside him.
We really should name him.
"Yeah, you should name me, I really don't like the names that you give me"
I just stared at him not liking that he looks like my mate at all.
He suddenly stands up looking concerned "Castiel is hurt" he just whispered and disappeared in black smoke.
My wolf and I immediately growled and stormed out of the office to the dining room where I know I left Castiel there with his sisters and my sister.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!!" I screamed as I saw my mate lying on the floor with his head on clone's lap.
"Ijustslammedmyhandsonthetableandhefreakedoutandslammedhishead" Irene rushes out in one breath as she tries to control her breathing.
"You should be more careful next time" the clone said looking darkly at my sister.
"Actually, there won't be a next time" I say picking up Castiel taking him to our room.
"Someone bring a doctor to my room now" I say not even looking back at them.
CASTIEL POV
I was standing in a dark place, I was cold and hungry.
I was in some kind of a room and it was huge, I walked further in the room to see figures, it was a couple of people.
No wait
People don't have horns
There was a throne, a huge one and whoever was setting on it did not resemble a human form at all.
It was big, no it was huge actually really huge.
I gulped and took a closer look at it, it had horns like the ones on his left and rights sides but his was bigger.
There was a small figure kneeling in front of the huge monster and his two followers.
"Vera" the monster whispered and the kneeling figure got up.
"Yes Lord Satan?"
"You can leave now"
The boy or Vera bowed and turned around.
What surprised me was the fact that that boy, the small figure.
Is me.
He looks exactly like me....
I gasped and woke up from my slumber, I was breathing hard and looked around the room, to see Ares on my left side.
And on the right side is...
"Vera"
----------------------------------------
HAPPY NEW YEAR