0

Every day when the night falls in, everyone hurry to lock their doors and shut their windows.

there was a legend a legend that says ' there's a beast and there's a human, once the human is left unprotected the beast comes and collect the trophy'.

there was a family;y that never believed in that legend, the wife always insisted to lock the doors and windows fearing for her children to be the unlucky one in that legend.

Castile was as naive as his father never believed in the legend like his mom and his five sisters, perhaps it is because he's daddy's boy.

Castile layed wide awake in his bed his mind wondering into nothing, he wondered why was he awake early he never wake up early, his feet touched the soft fluffy rug as he stood up from the bed to stretch after he was done he walked to the window opening it to let the sun come through.

the sight of the streets scared it was like a tornado came through and wrecked the whole city, the street lights, the trees, the beautiful garden that he worked on himself everything was in a bad condition.

a sudden wave of fear came through Castile's little body he wrapped his arms around himself scared that one day something will happen to him, or worse his family.

a knock pulled Castile out of his thoughts " Cassy sweetie are you awake ?" the sweet voice of Castile's mother said.

he opens the door to meet the soft but tired eyes of his mother " are you okay mother ?" he asks holding his moms face in his warm hands " I am fine honey, just stressed about what happened in town last night " Castile sighed and took his mother's small body into his arms.

" it will be fine mother " he whispered Selene wiped her tears away and kissed her son's forehead " don't worry honey, let us have some breakfast then we will talk about this, " she said after letting go of Castile leaving his bedroom.

He let out a long sigh getting ready for breakfast and to help in cleaning the town.

Castiel left his room and walked to the stairs to the kitchen to see his five sisters setting down the breakfast " good morning !" they all scream once they see their little brother.

his older sister Silver who was 26 came closer to Castile and kissed his forehead he blushed immediately.

they all treat him like a baby because he's the youngest " how is my baby doing today ?" she asks him pinching his cute chubby cheeks he blushed more " I'm doing fine so far just woke up early " he said pouting

" ahhhhhhhh! I cant deal with his cuteness " his other older sister Nancy who is 25 said.

" can we please focus on something way more important now? no offense Cassy "  Julie said setting down on the dining table " shes right guys, the beasts got so close yesterday that is a first " her twin Jennie said who is both 23.

Castiel and his twin sister Cecilia looked at each other fear in their eyes " d-do you think he found his one ?" Cecilia asks her sisters holding her brother's hand in fear.

" come on Cece you know there's nothing like that, they only mate with their kind, " Castiel says shoving food down his throat.

Julie rolls her eyes at him " slow down you are going to choke on that egg" she says slapping his shoulder. " it won't be the first time her chokes on something " Jennie smirks at her brother high fiving her twin laughing out loud together.

Charles slams his hands on the dining table scaring the shit out of his childer " ENOUGH " he screams at Jennie.

jennie shakes her in her seat her head hang in shame " sorry father, sorry Cassy " she whispers leaving the table . " she didn't mean it, father, she was just kidding " Castile says holding his dads clenching hands.

Charles lets out a long sigh " I don't want to hear anyone referring to you as a faggot because you are not " quiet came around the room after the father statement, he was in denial he knew they all knew that Castile was indeed a ' faggot' but Charles refused to believe that.

the children nodded continuing to eat their breakfast " finish eating and help outside, Silver come to me after you finish " he says leaving the room.

they ate in silence till they heard Jennie screams " they were here father !! they got close to our house " the children all run out after hearing their sister scream.

Claw marks.

Claw marks were all over their front door, the front yard was in a mess everything was a mess.

"they- they cant we made sure to draw the signs yesterday they can't even get past the gate " silver yells out in fright " I think, the one is here it has to be one of use " Cecilia blurt out Castiel  looked at his sister in fear ' it cant be it cant be true' he thought to himself .

but deep down he knew.

he knew its true.

" okay we need to calm down first and then we will see what really happened as Silver said we drew the signs how did they get so close to us" Charles says holding his crying wife close to his chest Selene was crying hard because she knows what's going on and how the Beasts came close to their family home.

the family sat down in their living room after helping around town and fixing their house .

they drank tea in silence each one in his own thought thinking of a way to solve this, should they run away? change their house? or give up their only son? the last was Selene's thought, she felt ashamed because she is hiding something important like that.

THE CASTLE OF SHADOWS

In the castle of the shadows, nothing was quiet and calm.

the king finally met his one and only " my king, will you calm down I promise we will get him, tonight you will have him in your arms " the king right-hand man Felix said trying to cal his king and best friend down.

" I. WANT.HIM.NOW!!!" Ares screamed out everyone in the room went quiet as their king screamed in anger and frustration " get me a damn witch we are getting into that damn house tonight" Felix bowed down getting ready to call the witches.

" TONIGHT WE WILL HAVE OUR QUEEN BY OUR SIDE "

the kingdom erupts in happy cheers hearing the news of their long lost queen arrival.