4

He was angry.

No, he furious how could his best friend do that to him?

He knew that he was everything to him but yet he stole whats not his.

"my king the army is ready, just give us the sign and we will attack," the king's right-hand man said waiting for his orders.

the king turned around and said "not now Adam, but we will attack them soon" Adam nodded at the man that was looking out of the window and left the room with a bow.

THE BEASTS KINGDOM

I was running through the dark it was cold and I didn't even know where I was going or why am I running?

but I am sure that there is someone behind me, someone or something was following me.

I was panting and shivering my breath coming out in pants I could hear footsteps behind me and someone calling out my name rather loudly.

The screaming kept going on and I got more terrified by the second I can finally see a light in front of me just a few more steps and I will reach the light and I will be okay I will be safe.

But boy I was fucking wrong as I got closer to the light I saw something made me stop dead in my tracks.

Two men and one woman in white stood over a small table in the middle of the clearing, but what scared me the most what I saw on the table.

There was a baby, a fucking baby on the fucking table.

Suddenly a man in black came out, holding what seems to be a paper with a knife.

The man sliced a cut on the small baby's wrist and cries filled out the silent clearing, the footsteps behind me got closer but I was frozen in my spot in fear.

The woman got close and also slit her wrist and placed her bleeding wrist on the small paper with the baby's blood on it already.

The scene itself was terrifying I didn't even flinch when a hand came to my shoulder shaking me to come out of my frozen state, but I couldn't because when the woman turned around I saw a face I know well.

I know the face by heart.

It was the face of my mom, my own mother.

___________________________________________________________________

Castiel shot up from his sleeping position on the bed he was breathing hard and scared, his dream scared him shitless and as he looked around the room that he was in he got more scared if that is possibale.

The door on the right of Castiel opened slowly as he looked at the door he saw a short beautiful girl with long blue hair.

The strange girl smiled when she saw that Castiel is awake, she walked in and closed the door behind her, she got closer to him with her arms behind her back skipping to the bed .
" hi, my name is Irene " she smiled as she set down on the edge of the bed.

Castiel looked at her strangely and looked down at her outfit she was wearing short black jean shorts with a white crop top.

He smiled politely at her fixing his bed hair.
" hello, I am Castiel, nice to meet you Irene" he said shaking her outstretched hand.

Irene laughed softly and didn't notice how Castiel's face lit up when she smiled.
"I know who you are silly, I am Ares's sister, " she said as she grasped the TV remote flipping through the channels.