8

ARES POV

I could smell all the across the castle, my wolf keeps clawing my insides begging me to go to our mate, but I couldn't.

Something keeps stopping me from going to Castiel.

And I knew exactly what it was, the fear that everyone felt whenever they get close to him, the need to bow down to him.

Everyone thought it might be because he is my mate, but it is not since I can feel it too.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts I cleared my throat as the door opens and the sweet smell of my mate filled the room.

Castile walked into my office with only our grey thin bedsheet around his what seems his naked body.

I swallowed as I saw his left shoulder peeking from on the sheets.

His face was flushed and red from the heat or the fact that he is here in front of me naked.

He closed my office door behind him and locked it.

As he got closer to me he said " Irene told me to come to you since you don't want to come to me and help me" he started walking close to me but I couldn't talk or move, it was like my whole body is frozen.

"Ares..."

The way he whispered my name as he slowly took off the sheets of his body drove me crazy finally, I had the power to control my body as I walked closer to him.

CASTIEL POV

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck me.

The only thing I wanted him to do right now is to fuck me, why am I thinking like this?

What the fuck is happening to me?

I want him

I want him right now.

Slowly I got naked in front of him as he got closer his eyes locked on mine, my body is doing everything on its own.

Finally, he is close to me I can smell him, feel his body heat that surprisingly makes my body tingles.

My hands ran across his clothed chest, I ran my fingers down his chest to the hem of his black t-shirt and I took it off slowly.

"Castiel..." he whispered but I took off his shirt off completely, I licked my lips as I stared at his tattooed chest, my mouth watered as I ran my fingers over his eight pack and rock-hard abs.

As I slowly ran my fingers down, I saw the huge tent in his pants, I looked up at him and swallowed the lump that formed in my throat and bit my lips.

He looked down at me and I could swear I saw the hunger in his eyes, I saw his wolf trying to come through his wolf wanted to take me right here and right now, but I could also see that Ares is resisting his wolf-like he doesn't want me.

I looked at him with a frown on my face wondering why he didn't want me.

Am I not enough for him? Or he didn't like how I look?

"you. you don't want me?" I whispered looking down scared of his answer.

Warm fingers raised my chin to look up at him "I want you, I really do" he whispered back

"But your eyes say another thing" a lone tear ran down my cheek as I softly sobbed, I don't even know what was wrong with me, I don't usually cry this fast.

Okay, I'm lying I almost cry over everything.

"No baby I do want you, I want you so bad"

"Then why are hesitating?"

He sighed and hugged me closer to his chest as he buried his face in my hair sniffing me, I enjoyed his touch, he feels warm and soft.

"Castiel, there is a lot of things that you don't know, and I just want to- "I cut him off

"But am in pain!" and horny not only in pain but of course I didn't say that to him.

His lips got into a thin line as he held me at an arms length looking straight into my eyes.

"Okay fine" he didn't even give me a chance to talk, he threw me over his shoulder and carried me out of the office heading over to his no to our room.

I felt the heat running to my cheeks as I realized something.

I WAS FUCKING BUTT NAKED ON HIS SHOULDERS!!!!

"Ares put me down I'm naked !!" I squealed

He laughed and spanked me across my ass which made me blush even harder is that possible.

He kicked the door open and threw me on the bed.

His deep eyes investigated my own as I lied on the bed naked and exposed to him and his wolf only.

His lips slammed on my own as I gasped surprised at his sudden movement.

His lips were soft but rough at the same time and his kiss was smooth, but it made me shiver in pleasure, his lower half rubbed into me as his warm tongue makes its way into my mouth.

He tasted amazing; he feels amazing.

I whimpered as he kisses my neck down to collar bone slowly making his way to my stomach, he looked at me in the eyes as his face was right in front of my raging boner.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"yes, I want this ".

________________________________________________________________________________________-

HI IM BAK AND I AM A LIER HEHEHEHHE

OKAY FIRST BLACKPINK ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIT AND IDFC WHAT YOU GUYS SAY THEY ARE THE SHIT OKAY? OKAY

SECOND I CHOOSE MY HUSBAND SETPHEN JAMES AS ARES AND IM STILL LOOKING FOR CASTIEL

ALSO I CHANGE MY NAME FROM (BEAUTIFULL_MONSTERXI) TO (ANGELICDEVILXI)

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER OR IS IT UGLY ?

PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND COMMENT AND VOTE OKAY

I LOVE YOU GUYSS