"We need to go! Now!" exclaimed Taehyung, coming out of nowhere and almost bumping into Yoongi, a laughing Victoria hot on his steps.

"What? But I want a drink too..." complained the pianist, looking at the table full of bottles that was only a few steps in front of him.

Yes, the guy was rich. It didn't mean he wasn't able to enjoy free alcohol and fancy cheese.

"No, you don't understand! We need to go! Now!" stubbornly argued Taehyung.

Victoria put her hand on her mouth, clearly holding back from laughing, her eyes shiny, and again, Yoongi wondered what was so funny that he was the only one not to get. Nevertheless, the quartet left swiftly, Taehyung clutching on his blazer in a weird manner and Victoria almost crying from holding back her amusement.

Finally, they reached the sidewalk outside of the opera where they had first met, and the girl instantly exploded in giggles, Taehyung accompanying her as they looked at each other and laughed. The violinist then pulled two bottles of red wine from his blazer, holding one out for Hoseok to take.

"Wait, you stole these?" Yoongi asked, his eyes widening.

The both of them laughed louder, and Taehyung nodded.

"I can't believe I did that! I never stole anything in my life."

The pianist couldn't help himself and let out a deep chuckle. Taehyung was a lot of things, but he was certainly not a thief.

The bottle was already open, the cork having been removed at the reception, and Taehyung put the opening to his lips, taking a couple of gulps before wiping his mouth with his splinted hand.

"It tastes surprisingly good for stolen alcohol," he said, handing the bottle to Victoria.

Yoongi reached for it first, ignoring the girls' held-out hand. He grabbed the bottle, inspecting the label, but didn't recognize the design, so he assumed that the quality was pretty low. Nevertheless, he felt like he had something to prove and he took a swig, letting the liquid stream down his tongue. The taste was full-bodied with a touch of citrus, maybe a little vinegary. Taehyung was right; for a stolen bottle, it wasn't too bad.

"It would taste better in wine glasses. Wine needs to breathe", said Hoseok, taking a few gulps himself.

"Isn't drinking in public illegal?" asked Yoongi, suddenly aware that they were standing in the middle of the sidewalk, drinking directly in wine bottles.

"It's not," answered Victoria, "you can drink in public as much as you want, but there can be sanctions if you're caught drunk, though."

"I love France so fucking much," declared Taehyung, his cheeks a little flushed, taking back the bottle from Yoongi's hands to gulp down the liquid further.

"I think that's enough for you!" asserted Hoseok, taking the drink away from the violinist.

The man pouted; two gleaming brown orbs directed to the manager.

"Can we at least go take a walk near the water! The night is so pretty over there!" he exclaimed.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, waiting for his approval, and the pianist nodded.

"Sure. Let's do it."

Taehyung smiled brightly, already hastily walking towards where he thought the Seine River was. Hoseok ran after him, the two bottles of wine clutched in his hands.

"Tae! You're going the wrong way!"

Yoongi's gaze brushed over Victoria, who was looking at him under long curled eyelashes, a smug smile on her lips and her cheeks blushing.