"Up now." She commands. I groan and sit up. " Willow get your lazy ass up. You too need to save a life."

"The sun it burns me eyes." Willow says in a terrible Scottish accent. I giggle and roll out of my amazingly comfortable bed.

"Get up and get dress you leave 10 minutes." The girl explained.

"Fine. you terd blossom. Leave my chambers peasant. The princess will get dress now." Willow shouts in a British accent.

The girl rolls her eyes and leaves. Willow walks to the closest and grabs her clothes. I throw on a black lose crop top with red riped skinny jeans, and red vans. I had my hair down in waves with a red thick headband to keep it out of my face.

Willow wears deep blue skinny jeans with a cropped black and white detailed design sweater that had quarter length sleeves. She wear white lace tennie shoes. Her hair fell in lose curls.

"Ok lets go kick some ass." I shout. We walk out the door laughing and meet the guys.

"Hey girls are you ready?" Ethan asked.

He was wearing dark jeans. A white shirt with green stripes. It showed off his perfect sculpted abs. Over it he wore his signature leather jacket. His hair was perfectly messy. Is it possible for someone to look that hot?

Aaron was wearing lightwashed jeans with a plain white tight t shirt. He had a black jacket on also. He smirks at Willow. Most likely she was checking him out. " Enjoying the view, princess?" He asked her.

"Psh, no" She blushes and bites her lip."Let's do this." Willow starts awkwardly walking to Giles. Aaron lets out a deep chuckle, as we follow her.

"Aright we know were the boat she is on is. You will be transported there though the your element points." He points to the temple with the floating fire, water ball, the cunk of earth, and the mini tornado. " You are going to touch it and say this spell." He explained the spell. We walk to our element point and place our hands on it. Looking at each other and repeat the spell.

"I am the Air that blows in the trees." Aaron started.

"I am the Water that swirls in the sea." Willow said.

"I am the Fire that gives us light." I say.

"I am the Earth one too strong to fight." Ethan says.

"Elements gather and bring us to the place of battle, I call you, come now in haste. As it is spoken, So shall it be!" We all chant together.

We are suddenly we in a different place. We are on a small yacht. The ends were blocked by silver poles. They had chairs and some special magazines on the floor.

I look around but see no sign of a girl. It was like the storage. There was old furniture, boxes, pictures, and other things. There was a small window were you could see the ocean.

"Wow it worked." I say amazed.

"We need a plan." Ethan says. "We can't get found out. We need to take them by surprise." He explained.

"Yeah, dude were a little to late for that. " Aaron says we all turn around to see 5 tall men in front of us. They were all pretty bulky and didn't look to friendly. One had a scar on his face and was bald. He looked 40. Next to him was a blonde guy with a lot of tattoos. He was probably 25. Next was a ginger with a mean glare. He had to be 30. Then a guy with black hair and bright blue eyes. He had was looking down as if he was ashamed. He was around my age. Lastly was a fat guy with brown hair. He was smirking at us. He was like 50 and was eyeing up Willow. Ok so I shall name them Scar Face, Tattoo Guy, Ginger, Blue Eyes, and Fatty.