❝ eighteen.

After a long day of shopping and walking around, full of Wooyoung and Yunho whining about how tired they were every few minutes, the two boys finally got back home. Wooyoung left the bags with the clothes he had bought for Yunho in the bedroom and went to the kitchen where the latter was already unpacking the Chinese takeout they had taken. They knew they were going to be way too lazy to try to cook something, even if it was instant noodles.  

“I have an idea,”  Wooyoung  announced cheerfully as he was helping  Yunho  with putting the food into plates. Not that he couldn’t eat the food straight from the box. He just wanted to teach  Yunho  that sometimes manners and using a plate were highly appreciated. Didn’t want to let him  get  used to being lazy before he wasn’t familiar with the supposed ly  right way to do thing s .  

“What is it?” Yunho glanced at Wooyoung curiously.  

“I will tell you later, we should eat now while the food is still warm, right now I’d be too exhausted to talk and eat at the same time.”  Wooyoung  took his plate and walked to the living room, followed by Yunho soon after. 

The two of them sat on the couch and ate their food in silence while watching TV,  Wooyoung  sitting close to Yunho, lightly snuggled against his side. He finished with his food first and patiently waited for the other boy to be done too so he could put the plates away in the sink. As soon as he got up, Yunho took the opportunity to lie down on the couch, leaning the back of his head against the armrest and sighing quietly, closing his eyes.  

“Maybe it wasn’t good to make you walk so much all of a sudden,  hm? ”  Wooyoung  said  with a small pout as he came back. He made a little space for himself inbetween   Yunho’s  legs and sat there, lifting his hands up as  he  started  gently and carefully massaging the older 's knees and thighs.  Even touching him as gently as he did hurt him .  “Still remember how I told you I have an idea? ”  

“Does it require walking?”  Yunho  reopened his eyes to look at  Wooyoung  and slightly  raised an eyebrow at him .  

“Yeah, kind of.”  When he was sure he wasn’t doing any good by massaging his legs,  Wooyoung  moved to  lie down on top of  Yunho , wrapping his arms around his waist  and hugging him tightly. “I’m  gonna  prepare a warm bath for you so it can soothe the pain at least a little. And it’s a lso a bout time you showered, I won’t let you sit on my couch when you’re dirty.”  

“Sounds fair.”  Yunho  wrapped his arms around Wooyoung , holding him close and kissing the side of his head  while caressing his back.  

Wooyoung  let out a quiet, soft hum as he rested his head against  Yunho’s  shoulder  so he could nuzzle his nose against  Yunho's  cheek. He closed his eyes and snuggled against him.  “Now I won’t want to get up when it’s so warm and comfy here,” he mumbled out.  

“Maybe if you stay like this for a little longer, my legs are going to go completely numb and I won’t feel them anymore for good,”  Yunho  joked. He was running his fingers up and down over  Wooyoung’s  back, humming quietly and pressing little kisses against his temple and the side of his head as he felt how the other was completely melting under his touch.   

Feeling his face getting warmer from the blush spreading over it,  Wooyoung  tilted his head to bury it against the crook of  Yunho’s  neck, huffing  muffledly . “You should stop making me embarrassed and flustered.”  

“You should stop giving me opportunities and being so easy to get flustered.”  

Wooyoung  rolled his eyes and huffed again. He leaned above  Yunho  and pressed a kiss against his forehead before getting up and going to the bathroom to fill the tub. While he was waiting, he was sitting at the edge of the tub and rubbing his face with his hands almost furiously while trying to make himself stop feeling so flustered. Somehow it was only getting worse as he couldn’t help but smile widely while thinking about the way  Yunho  made him feel.  

He had to make a lot of effort to distract himself from thinking about  Yunho  so he could add bubbles to the water and finally stop it from running once the tub was completely full. He went back to the living room, only peeking in and quickly catching the  older’s  attention. “The bathtub is ready. Do you need help walking there?” 

“No, no, I think I’m going to be alright, don’t worry,” Yunho  responded as he was already sitting up. He got up without struggling too much and slowly limped his way to  Wooyoung . “Why are you looking at me like this?”  

“No reason.”  Wooyoung’s  smile became even wider. He snaked his hands around  Yunho’s  arm, barely taking his eyes off of him as the two made their way to the bathroom together. “I hope the water is warm enough. I’ll be back in a few minutes to bring you towels.” He got on his tip toes to press a kiss against  Yunho’s  lips. After that, he went out of the bathroom and closed the door, leaving the other to undress in peace.  

He went to the closet, looking through the top racks to find where he kept the rest of his towels. Since he switched only between two towels and used a few smaller ones in the kitchen, he had no memory where he had put the rest of them. It almost felt as if he had purposefully hidden then from himself so he would never get his hands on them ever again. But luckily, he found them and took them out. He picked one of the bigger ones and another one he would use to dry Yunho’s hair. Then, he left the rest on the lower free racks so they wouldn’t remain hidden as they were before.  

He went back to the bathroom, lightly knocking on the door a few times to warn before opening it and walking in.  Yunho  had already made himself as comfortable as possible in the tub. It was a little small for him to stretch his legs all the way so he had to keep them slightly bent at the knees. But aside of that, he managed to relax and his legs really did feel better.  

“Aren’t you supposed to turn back into a mermaid when you’re in water?”  Wooyoung  questioned casually as he was putting the towels beside the tub.  

“Not my water.”  Yunho  shrugged in response, looking up at the dark-haired boy and smiling lightly, his cheeks flushed.  

Wooyoung  sat at the edge of the bathtub, gently running his fingers through  Yunho’s  hair and looking at him lovingly. “I’m  gonna  shampoo your hair just because I  wanna  be affectionate and cute with you, but you will have to wash up by yourself after that, okay?”  Yunho  only nodded and  Wooyoung  turned the water on only for a moment to wet his hair before stopping it again and taking the shampoo. He poured a small amount before putting it in  Yunho’s  hair, spreading it and gently rubbing his fingers against his scalp.  Yunho  tilted his head slightly and closed his eyes, smiling softly.  

He wrapped his arms around Wooyoung’s  waist and pulled him slightly closer. While  Wooyoung  didn’t care that he was getting his shirt wet, he felt like he was this close to losing balance and it made him tense up a little.  

“Be careful or I might fall into the tub,”  Wooyoung warned with a soft voice, smiling and slowly carding his fingers through  Yunho’s hair.  

“Well, you know you can always voluntarily join me in case you don’t want to fall in with your clothes on.” The older opened his eyes slightly to look at Wooyoung.  

“Maybe another time, baby.” The latter smiled and leaned closer to place a kiss on the tip of  Yunho’s nose.