❝ seventeen.

“I should figure out what size you wear,” Wooyoung hummed while going through one of the many racks with T-shirts on display. “I don’t even know my own size...” He continued murmuring and sometimes complaining under his nose, Yunho giggling from time to time while listening because he found it so cute. He was clearly more interested in Wooyoung than in the clothes but he couldn’t be blamed. He couldn’t take his eyes off of him, he was completely whipped.

The town didn’t have that many clothing stores. Or at least not many that Wooyoung liked and would shop at, so he took Yunho to his favorite one. Most of the other stores, just like the local restaurants and clubs, were open only during summer and sold clothes along with souvenirs and toys that only a tourist would look at to buy for their families or friends.

Wooyoung looked up at Yunho and squinted, trying to figure out if he was a size L or something else. He most likely was since he was so tall but at the same time, he had completely no idea how sizes worked. “You search, too. Find something that you like.”

Yunho placed his hand on Wooyoung's shoulder and grinned at him. “Found it.”

His smile grew even wider as he saw how at first Wooyoung pouted, his eyebrows curling upwards slightly. Then, he blushed deeply and moved his gaze away, pursing his lips into a thin line and getting unbelievably flustered. “Something from the clothes here, not me,” the shorter mumbled out.

While he was trying to hide his face until he didn’t feel it as if It was going to set on fire anymore, Yunho hummed and moved closer as he also started looking through the T-shirts. He ended up picking a few, letting Wooyoung look at their sizes before actually deciding to take them.

“Wanna go to the changing rooms so you can try them on after we’re done?” Wooyoung looked at Yunho as he was already moving towards the jeans section.

“Changing room?” Yunho questioned.

The other nodded and continued what he was doing until he realized that Yunho was just standing beside him with a confused look on his face. He looked up at him and tilted his head lightly until he realized what the other meant and gasped quietly. “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were actually asking what changing room means...” He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and smiled at Yunho. “In most clothing stores there are changing rooms where you try on the clothes that you like so you can see if they look good on you for you to buy them.”

Yunho hummed. “I see.” He moved closer and wrapped an arm around Wooyoung’s waist, leaning against him because he was getting tired of standing for so long. As much as Wooyoung liked feeling Yunho’s warmth and being hugged by him, he felt a little uncomfortable to be clingy with him in public no matter how much he wanted it. Currently the only reason he wasn’t pulling away was that he had to support Yunho or else his legs and back would hurt more. He wasn’t sure how was he going to handle it if someone threw them a weird stare, though.

He nibbled down on his lower lip as he picked out three pairs of jeans, giving them to Yunho to hold them with his free hand. He then looked up, realizing that Yunho was so close that their faces were barely apart from one another. He blushed once again and looked slightly away.

“I think we’re done here,” he announced happily after he double checked. He started leading Yunho towards the changing rooms, looking around to see if there were many people there. “Would you need help with changing?”