Goodwitch just rolled her eyes at the unfunny attempt to annoy her from B, "No. I'm just pointing out that only main characters made it alive from the crash, while the other didn't."

"Bugger." Yang said as Ruby switched her pistol to MP5 and M4A1, "All right, the extraction point's not far from here. Let's move out."

The squad began to ran along the path into the the farmlands, as Qrow's voice spoke up on the screen, "Bravo Six, this is Baseplate. AC-130 gunship support in on the way but it will take some time before they will be in a position to assist, over."

"Uncle Qrow to the rescue." Qrow said, earning some laugh from Yang and Ruby, while Tai and Raven rolled her eyes.

"Copy, Bravo Six out." Yang said back.

"An AC-130 eh? Haven't worked with one of those in a while." Weiss stated, as a familiar face appeared in the view of the squad and the audience.

"Yatsu?" Velvet asked.

"Where did I came from?" Yatsuhashi seemed to be confused by his sudden appearance, as them, along with the people who had similiar thoughts turned to B, waiting for him to explain it.

"I don't know. Soldier who was in his place here appeared out of nowhere as well." B answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Captain, vehicles coming from the north." Yatsuhashi informed them.

"Get under that bridge, move it." Yang said, as they began to run through the overgrown path which eventually led them to a bridge. They quickly hid under it as the two trucks drove above them.

"It's only two trucks, it could have been worse." Jaune stated.

If the situation wasn't bad enough for Yang and her squad, they all heard a helicopter fly above them. It probably was a part of a search party for them.

"You just jinxed it." Weiss said, as Jaune rubbed the back of his head nervously

"Thanks vomit boy." Yang said.

When it seemed like it was good moment for them to move out, they all left the area under the bridge and moved to a small farm which was rather poor. At least it seemed to be poor.

"Hold up, we've got company." Yang said as she and Ruby carefully walked into rather empty shack. She and her sister took a cover behind an entrance to this shack, and saw that a few soldiers from the White Fang came out from the truck and walked over to eldery man who just came out of his house.

"Ain't that the old guy that works everywhere in the Vale?" Neo asked, remembering that she and Roman robbed him several times, a few times in a different place.

"It is him, Neo." Roman said.

"Are we going to help him or what?" Yang asked.

For a few moments, one of the soldiers was practically harassing the eldery man, and when it seemed like he was going to pull out the pistol and show the eldery man down, Ruby aimed her M4A1 at him, and show him in the head, saving the eldery man who ran back into his house as fast as he could. The other White Fang soldiers seemed to be suprised by the sudden death of their comrade and drew their guns out but they didn't had a chance to do anything as Yang, Ruby, Weiss, Sun and Yatsuhashi shot all of them down, without having any problem with them.

"All clear." Weiss stated.

"All right, let's keep moving." Yang said as she came out of the shack, followed by the rest.