Aman took the ball and went towards the basket, when the other team member came and blocked him, he throws the ball towards Khushi, she catch the ball and in a blink she made the basket.

Khushi: wooooaaaahh! 

Aman: good, let's go...

Arnav raised his eye brow bowed a bit in appreciation, she took the compliment and turned to the other wide, because she is feeling something seeing him looking so different, now what is that difference she didn't know. She is having different feeling seeing him. One of her team members shouted her name to focus. She looked at her and starts focusing.

The next few baskets were made by Arnav constantly, making others get impressed. Khushi cheered for him as they got a break.

Khushi: wow! I didn't expect this from you... I mean, you don't seem so easy going, but you are good.
Arnav came to her and put his hand around her shoulder: wait for sometime... you will get to see more of me, baby! He is flirting with her openly.

Khushi's eyes became wider hearing him calling her as baby; she looked at him with the same expression. Arnav came near her ear and whispered: don't look at me like that; it's giving me crazy thought to do... Khushi looked at the other side while her cheeks are getting red and hot...

Arnav smiled looking at her face, he tapped on her shoulder to inform that the break is over; she looked around and saw all left to the warm up.

Khushi pushed his hand off her shoulder and left to join her team but few of the employees didn't miss their closeness.

The second half of the match changed the scoring making both the teams equal, Khushi made the basket in the first chance she got the chance... and again started gaining points for their team. Her pony is gets lose, Arnav pulled the hair band off her hair while crossing her and started playing, the other players jaw dropped seeing Arnav wink at Khushi and her smiling at him. They again started playing and the last basket was made by Arnav making them win by 5 points.

Khushi is jumping and rejoicing their win, she is giving hi-fi to her team members and then Aman and in the last she came to hug Arnav, even he hugs her back and hi-fi with Aman.

Khushi: what a match! You took the match to other level... she said to Arnav but others, except Aman, are shocked seeing behaving so informal with him.

Khushi looked around to know their point of view but saw him looking at her with shock and surprise, she looked at herself and then realized, she stepped away from Arnav but pulled her back and showed them that, she is his by actions...

Aman: Khushi, do you wanna join us for breakfast?

Khushi, who is struggling to come out of Arnav's hold : yes, will join you guys...

Arnav: I'll join you too, it's my treat.

Aman cheered: wooah! Thank you ASR. We will make a move then.

Arnav nodded as they left then turned to Khushi: stop.

Khushi stopped struggling and looked at him.

Arnav: what are you trying to do?

Khushi: I should be asking that. What are you trying to do?

Arnav: big deal, I asked you first.

Khushi: what was that?

Arnav: showing off that you are mine...

Khushi closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, she said what she is feeling from the timing she felt different about him: I don't know what is happening, but suddenly I started feeling different about you... your looks, your ungelled hair, this t-shirt... makes you look different.

Arnav: different, matlab? 

Khushi: I don't know... Aman called out for them...

Khushi: coming, 2min.

Arnav: you didn't answer me... he said while picking his bag.

Khushi: I don't know...

Arnav: I know, I look hot... it's no fault to think different about your partner... he said patting her head kissed her forehead, then held her hand made the way out.

Arnav entered a small hotel to have breakfast with all, he is looking around and saw the menu card, he asked everyone to order and Khushi placed order for them both.

After having the breakfast, Arnav asked for the bill, he expected the bill will be high but it's nothing compared to his imagination. He took out his card to pay the bill but Khushi stopped him from giving the card and paid with cash, once they are done, all dispersed to their respective place.

Aman is starting his bike when Arnav came to him, he showed his car keys to him and asked his bike keys...

Aman: ASR? 

Arnav: you can return the car tomorrow, but for now, give me your bike.

Khushi: what are you doing? She came there as Arnav is talking with Aman,

Aman: ASR is asking for the bike keys... 

Khushi: you know how to ride a bike? 

Arnav took the keys from Aman and asked him to leave from there with his car, Aman left as he was ordered.

Khushi: so? 

Arnav started the bike and waiting for her to hop up.

Khushi smiled at him and sat on the bike, as it is Sunday, no much traffic so he faced no problem...

Khushi is enjoying the ride... he took her to the ghati road and the drive in that road was so awesome... after spending sometime in driving, Arnav dropped her at her and he went to his home.

She got freshen up, and lay on the bed and is reliving the time she spent with Arnav, she is feeling so fresh and happy thinking about Arnav.