Chapter 21:Who am I? Part 2, What I have become.

Start from the beginning

The letter

Dear Yang,

I will not be coming over today and never will. From time to time you had pushed me away. You had wasted my time, my effort and sadly my love. I do not think our relationship could work. So I decided to leave vale and stay at Menagerie. My people need me more than you do. If you want to get together. Be at the Port at noon. I hope to see you there.

Love, Blake.

I ran and ran as fast as I could who knows when this letter was written. Has she gone already!? I could not lose Blake. She was all I had. With determination, I manged to reach the Port at breaking record speed that might shame Ruby. Just as the letter say Blake was at the Port, she was still there. Once I reached in front of Blake, I hugged so tightly. I hugged her so tight like I never hugged before, like I might actually lose her.

"Blake I am sorry for pushing you away. I am sorry for taking you for granted. Please do not go.I want to work it I want us to work. I promise I would not be mopping around any more. I will pick myself up. So Please do not leave me. I still love you. I love you so much. I love you so much Blake... Don't leave me. I only have you to hold on... To keep me from collapsing literally. "

Blake:" Yang please let me go i-"

" No! Not yet! I do not want to lose you Blake!"

Blake:" Yang! I could not breath!"

" Oh... S.. SORRY!"

Blake chuckled before kissing my forehead. With this small action, I normally would not blush but now I was as red as tomato. Blake cupped my cheek and smiled gently.

Blake:"Yang it was very sweet of you to say that. I understand why you had pushed me after... after what happened. I too felt guilty as well. If it was not for me being kidnapped, you would not have to save me and unable to be there for Ruby when she needed you. I promise I would not leave you. So do not worry about it After all, I love you. I love you so much... How can I bare to leave you when I know you needed me the most?"

Blake wiped the tear off my eyes with her thumb. I must looked like a mess but in Blake's eyes I was nothing but beautiful.

Blake:" But I am kind of confused. Why did you think I would leave you?"

" Because you wrote this letter!"

I handled over the letter to Blake and the further she read, her face slowly turn into a frown.

Blake:" I did not write this. I admit. I did write a letter. Telling you I am picking up some people, a sisters in fact at the Port before coming back. And that breakfast is in the kitchen. I did not write this. I love you and I know you love me too. But now was a hard time for you so I understand. "

A male voice:" but for how long Blake?"

We both turned and saw Sun together with Sage. Sun smiled before laughing.

Sun:" well would you looked at that. I manged to get you out of that house. But I did not expect you to be dressing like that. But hey. At least you step out of the house. One step of being the old Yang."

Blake:" I could not believe you make a fake letter. Could you not see how depress she is?! What if she got depress after thinking that I wanted to leave her, to end our relationship! For your information I would not. "

Sun:" but it did not did it? she came meaning because she still love you. Should you not be glad she step out from the house for you? After all. She did not step out of that house other than drinking at my bar."