Chapter 21:Who am I? Part 2, What I have become.

An:warning depression in the train today.
---------------------------------------------------
*Yellow pov*

"Bye dad."

I watched my father sat on the place where Ruby used to sit. He was holding a white cape, a mask and a red cape as he looked at it with his soulless eyes. A white cape that belong Summer. The mask that belong to to my mother Raven. Last but not least one of red cape that belong to my little sister, Ruby.

"... I'm sorry Dad. "

Yellow's father:" ... It is not your fault. Leave. You have work to do. The king would not be happy if you are late. Blood sucking cult. Took my friends, the mother of my daughters now he took my daughter! How useless have I become! "

I went to hug him tightly as he continues to rage, cursing the king and blaming himself. This was my father, Taiyang Xiao long. Once a cheerful,funny and fun man now he was nothing but a broken man who was trying his best to keep the shop he once own, the shop that his youngest daughter so loved.

Even since the king had both told us Ruby was died. We did not believe it. But after a half a year past, our hope slowly fainting away just like our lien. After the people knew Rose crafter had died, the only reason people came in to the shop was to pay tributes, apologizing and comforting us instead of doing business with us. Each time people did those things, it did not make any of us any happier or even feel comfort. All It did was hurt us even more. It hurtes so much that I had chase some out, fight with so many people who believe Ruby was dead. At that time I did not. Not for one bit.

But after a year past, I started to believe. I lost hope. I became like what my father was right now. Broken almost had no desire to live. Uncle Qrow tried to cheer us up when he was back about a half a year ago but got Chased out by father when Qrow asked my father to move on and tried to live a life. Actually both of us chased him out. I mean how could we move on? I was angry at him. How could Uncle Qrow be so calm about it. Ruby was his niece.

We both would really had die if Blake had not taken the time away from manging Menagerie to take care of us. I become to depress that I pushed everyone away especially Blake.

Speaking of Blake. Even though we had made up I still so bad... I felt horrible. I caused our relationship become so bad that i did not think it would actually lasted. I did not think Blake could still love me. It was thanks to Sun I managed to bring myself back.

---Flashback---

I woke up when the sunlight from the window shine though the cracks of the blinds. I grunted with frustration as I used my arm to cover my eyes to block the sunlight so I could return to my sleep. Since it did not success, I decided to officially wake up, opening my eyes slowly. when I did, my head feel liked it had spit in two which caused me to close my eyes again.

After waiting for a while, I shouted Blake's name. Normally Blake would have came to me and started talking nonsense before giving a glass of water. When I did not heard anything I started to sit up 'maybe she did leave the glass of water and learn to stop talking to me when I'm having a hung over...'

I felt around the surface of the table blindly for awhile finally realising there was no glass of water or I would have knock it over. 'huh? Blake really did not come today?' I was slightly disappointed but it did not matter... I finally had peace. As much as I love her, she had annoying me. Could not she see I need to be alo-

....

I felt something on the table. When I opened my eyes, It was a letter. I reached for it and was about to throw it but I hesitated. I looked at the letter for a long time before opening it. The letters we normally get would either come from the Schnee family or the customers showing their concerns. 'Thanks but no thanks.' I read the letter and immediately ran out, without even wearing my shoes.