Chapter 19: I love you part 4, End of the line!

An: if you are here before reading chapter 16 what are you doing hereeee???? Go back! If you had read chapter 16. Warning. It will be a long chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Weiss pov*

I hurried my shock looked to my usual cold looked. I looked around the room and one person was missing.

"Where is Wila?"

Jaques:" you mean this pest? I am going to fire her. We could not have a liar in the castle what if she works with the white fang?"

One of the people threw a beaten up Wila in front of me. Instantly I kneed down to check on Wila.

"Wila!Wila! Are you ok!?"

Wila:" princess I'm... I'm sorry. "

"What is the meaning of this father?"

Jaques:" just taking out the trash. throw her out. "

"Wait you can not do that! She is injured!"

I watched as Wila was pulled away by two people. I wanted to help her but miss Nikos held my arm. Jaques stood up and walked towards me. Once he was in front of me ,he slapped me hard that the sound echos in the room. Then he touched the part he slapped, looking almost as gentle as he used to.

Jaques:" Weiss. My daughter. My dearest daughter. I love you. I really do and I wanted to protect you. So why did you think I have been working so hard to make the kingdom so great? Winter disappeared. Willow can never walk again. All I have left is you Weiss. I could not allow anyone in the family to get hurt. That why I want you to marry into a capable family. Neptune's family rule a kingdom. If you have any problem. A capable husband would help you."

He sounds....scared for a second. Maybe he did all this so he could protect me. But it was him who started all this mess in the first place. I was about to speak when my father continue.

Jaques:" and you decided to leave the safe wall of this castle to be with a peasent. If you were dating a guy. I might judge his character and capabitiy and maybe agree to the marriage. Just maybe. I had think alot from what you say that night of your birthday. I should think of your happiness. "

My eyes widen with surprised. My father cared about my happiness and allowed me to chose who I could marry? No. It was not possible. The father I once knew was long died. He must be planning something.

Jaques:"However, you further disappointed me by dating a girl. Such an disgrace to the family. What would the other people would think? The further queen is a fag? But... you are dating The Rose crafter. Now that is a different situation. "

How did he knew I was dating with Ruby?! The situation was getting worse and worse. I looked over to miss Nikos. It made me wonder if I was really been followed. Was that why Ruby was checking the surrounding? She must have sense someone near by. If so, I had digged my own grave. 'Weiss played it cool...' there will be a way around this.

"Father all this talking and beating. I have no idea what you were talking about. You are right. I am not in love with Neptune but I would marry him any ways for the sake of the kingdom. Not because I am dating someone or worse a girl. You would rather trust a strange then your daughter?"

Jaques:" we will see tomorrow. If Miss Rose would to appeared then I was right. Miss Nikos escort her to her room and make sure she do not escape. "

Miss Nikos bowed and gestured me to the door.

Pyrrha:"After you Princess?"

I had no choice but to expect the worst. I hope when Ruby came, I could warn her before my father found her first.