Chapter 16: I love you part 1, Where trouble starts.

*The day that Yang left. *

*Weiss pov*

I heard a knock on the door which caused me to wake up from my slumber.

Wila:" Princess Weiss? Time to wake up. You have alot to do today Princess... May I enter? "

" No leave me be. I will be right out there."

I didn't heard footsteps so I assumed she was still outside my door. I was about to ask her to leave again when she spoke.

Wila:" Is it about the marriage? Should you ... should you Tell her about it? Running away from the problem won't solve it, my princess."

She was talking about Ruby. Other them Ruby and I, Wila knew about our relationship. I didn't say anything so did Ruby but Wila seem to know and always cover for me. I think Mr Opzin too. He was a difficult man to understand.

I would have scold her to mind her own business but she was right.

" I know Wila. But I really would like to be left alone... With my thoughts.  "

'... Ruby...' even the thought of marriage disgusted me because I was not married to her.

We have been secretly dating for a year already. We even celebrate our one year anniversary. It was such a memorial day. Ruby was such a gentlewoman.  It was the best time I ever have. Other than Opzin's classes. I really lived my life to the fullest. We would occasionally would go out on dates but of course we didn't do this often.

I got up slowly, Wila was right i had to tell Ruby, I couldn't keep avoiding her. I had been avoiding her since my 20th birthday. Its had been a month already. I did sent my messager owl occasionally to her to talk through letters but we never met up. Maybe because I couldn't look her in the eye.

I stood up quickly. ' no more being depress! I will tell Ruby the truth today! ' I would rather I told her in person then my father announcing it to the kingdom. I hurried write a small note and tied it on my messager Owl.  I watched it fly away, towards Ruby. 'I will tell. I will tell her that ....that. I am  going to be married to Neptune Vasilias'

*Ruby pov*

I yawned loudly as I woke up  from my sleep. I spent almost all night on the seal With Yang's and Blake's symbol for Blake's gift. Yang was so adorable when she asked me for advice on how to make good swords. So I decided not only to teach her, I also made the seal for her. I didn't think she can craft a symbol on a sword on her own.

I was so happy for them. They finally were together. Yang had been chasing Blake for so long. I had never seen Yang worked so hard to get someone fall in love with her. What was surprising was, she was chasing after a girl! ' i used to thought Yang is straight. I guess she go for both ways. '

I walked out of my workshop and passed by Yang's room. I was surprised that Yang was still here. I saw her looking at the mask that was once belong to Yang's mom's, Auntie Raven. In order to use her powers in secret, she wore this full mask to cover any eye colour changing. Why would Yang needed this? And now was she here instead of being on a date with Blake?

" Sis? I thought you are with Blake?"

All she did was smiled at me  and walked towards me. Once she was near me, she Patted my head.

Yang:" I need to... To travel for awhile. I will not be home very soon. Take care of things when I am gone. "

' Yang need to travel again... ' I was alittle upset not going to lie. I thought she will stay for good. I guess Yang was not the type to stay at one place. I nodded and stepped aside for her to walk.