Chapter 6

"It's been 3 days without ethan now, all i've been doing is crying" Tiffany talks to anthony.

"you know i love you but why would you go home with matt?"

"I was drunk!"

"you shouldn't have been going out with him anyways, i don't like ethan but if matt is your ex you shouldn't be agreeing to go out with him to eat"

"i know that now" Tiffany takes a deep breath when there's a knock on the door.

Anthony stands opening the door to see Matt standing there.

"is tiffany here?"

"what do you want?" Tiffany stands there with her arms crossed.

"I wanna speak to you, you've been ignoring my messages and calls"

"You should already know why"

"Matt you know you my bro but you shouldn't be here with everything that's happening" Anthony speaks up.

"I know but i just came over here to talk to your sister about the other night"

"can he come in?"

"let him in"

Matt walks inside "ima give y'all some privacy" anthony walks off to the back.

"what happened the other night was a mistake but we were both drunk so i don't know why i'm being blamed for it"

"because you knew i was seeing somebody yet you still took me home!"

"we were both drunk!"

"that's not an excuse"

"well stop making it seem like this is only my fault cause it's not"

Tiffany can hear keys jingling outside the door and then ethan walks in.

"what are you doing here?" tiffany asks.

"what is he doing here?" ethan asks angrily.

"this isn't your house so technically i can come over whenever i want"

"i wasn't talking to you"

"i don't care if you was talking to me or not"

"you need to shut the fuck up before i beat your punk ass up, i already don't like you" ethan throws the keys down.

"what's up then?" matt squares up.

"what's up?" Ethan walks up on matt when matt punches him.

"Stop y'all!"

Ethan pushes matt onto the couch and starts punching him as tiffany tries to break it up.

"Anthony!" she yells as he starts running into the living room.

"Stop fighting!" Anthony runs over breaking both of them up.

"get your punk ass outta here before i whoop your ass!" matt tries to get pass anthony but anthony pushes him back.

"quit fighting in my sister crib before both of y'all have to leave"

"i'm leaving anyways, i'm coming back tomorrow for the rest of my stuff, i don't even wanna talk to you, i just hope you do good in life" Ethan rushes off as tiffany runs after him.

"please ethan" she grabs his arm "i'm sorry, i love you!" tears roll down her face.

"get off of me"

"No, you need to know that i was drunk and i didn't mean for it to go down like that, i'm sorry ethan, i need you here for me and mason"

"well you should have thought about that before popping your legs open for someone, i don't want nothing else to do with you, you can keep the ring" Ethan leaves.

This was the worst mistake i ever made but now i have to deal with it, it's my fault even though i don't wanna admit it.

————————————————————————
Im making this chapter short cause i'm running out of ideas lol please someone help me 😂

plus i'm working on some other books i'm thinking of releasing soon 😗