Request- Kay

Kay POV

Have you ever been so bored you actually don't know what to do with yourself? Yeah well that's me right now. I'm sitting on my bed watching Bronny play Fortnite. I love him to death but I swear he plays that game too much. I was about to lay down when his phone started ringing on my night stand.
"Babe your phone is ringing." I said, but he didn't respond since he had his headset on.
"Naw bro go to the left!" He started yelling into the mic.
"Bronny!" I yelled again but he didn't respond. It didn't stop ringing so I decided to pick it up, it was Mikey!
"Hello?" I said.
"What the? Oh Kay it's you. Uh Bronny there?" He asked. I could tell that he was with a group since there was so much noise in the background. I remembered that he always had a group hangout on Saturdays with the boys. He invited me sometimes but I just never felt like going since I would be the only girl there probably.
"Yeah he's here but he's playing Fort again." I said.
"No I'm done, what's good Mikey?" He said walking over to the bed. He kissed me on the forehead and took his phone talking to Mikey. I didn't hear a lot of the conversation but I could tell that he was telling Bronny to come over and that I should come too since it was a lowkey party but with just inner circle.
"Yeah I'll be over in a few wit her. Yeah bye." He said hanging up.
"So what's going on?" I asked.
"Mikey invited us over to his crib and there's a friends over there so let's go." He walked to his closet to get dressed.
"Also there's gonna be guys there so don't wear anything to revealing." He said winking. There we go. I knew how to get back at him now!
"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go back to my place to change and I'll come back here so we can go together." I said. We lived a house away from each other so it wasn't a big walk to and from.
"Ight I'll just come over to get you in like 30 mins." He said still in his closet.
"Okay see you in a bit." I said walking out the door. This was gonna be funny. Here is the thing. Bronny doesn't like me wearing revealing things I mean I don't blame him I don't really like it either but sometimes it gets annoying, for example I tried wearing shorts and a thin strap tank top to a carnival we went to with Zaire and Mikey and he lost it. He drove me home and lectured me about and it the whole way there saying how it was inappropriate and how people were staring at me. It pissed both of us off but he didn't say anything in front of the boys of course. I quickly ran home and raided my closet. I didn't have a lot of "scandalous" outfits but my friends always left clothes at my house from sleepovers we've had.
"Oh my God there has to be something in here!" I sighed in frustration tossing all the clothes in my closet around. I finally found an outfit after 10 minutes of looking. He was gonna be pissed as hell when he came over. It was a very skin tight body suit with a slit over the cleavage area and I put a pair of short shorts to go with it too. I quickly put it on and put my hair in a high bun to show off the shirt more. I did light makeup. I had about 5 mins until Bronny was coming so I decided to lay under the covers until he got here and I would reveal my outfit when he walked up to my room. I sat and played cup pong with my friend Mikayla until I heard the door bell ring.
"Yo Kay lets go!" He yelled running up the stairs to my room. He walked in and saw me laying in bed.
"You ready? Or do you wanna stay home?" He asked pointing to my door.
"Oh no I'm ready, let's go." I said removing the covers and standing up. His face went red when saw what I was wearing.
"Kay?" He said.
"Yes Bronny?" I said as innocently as possible.
"Change. right the hell.now." He said stepping closer. Homeboy was not playing any games.
"What? No?" I said backing up.
"Kay I'm not playing no games. I'm not taking you out in that outfit. Change right now or you can stay." He said getting impatient.
"Bronny I look fine! Let's gooo! I heard that Skai is gonna be there and I haven't seen her in forever!" I said walking towards the door, I got halfway there when I felt him grab my by my waist, turning me around.
"Kay I'm serious please change." He said, his grip not loosening on me. I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore and I bust out dying laughing in his arms.
"Uh are you good?" He asked concerned but also laughing.
"You should have seen your face!" I said between laughs.
"Baby you really think I would go out like this?" I asked spinning around to give him a full view.
"I mean yeah? I didn't know you were joking!" He said also laughing.
"Of course I was joking! But I won't be if you keep playing Fortnite." I said getting serious. He smirked pulling me in again.
"Yes ma'am." He said kissing me.
"Okay but seriously let's go. Mikey's gonna be wondering where we at." He said grabbing my hand and leading us out the room to his car.
~
~
~
This is way shorter than most imagines but it's like 950+ words.
I honestly think Bronny would be like this no cap😂🤚🏾