Imagine you're Geralt's younger sister and Jaskier falls for you

You were just as menacing, your face cast into a permanent scowl as you looked over the townspeople upon your horse. You were almost the mirror image of your brother, the only difference being that you came with a pair of breasts and a vagina. Vulgar as it may sound you were open with your womanly attributes that always managed to squeeze more coin from the usual clients and the clients who were monsters themselves.

Geralt always managed to let you slip through his fingers before you traded your body like a common whore, but what else could a sorceress do when stripped of everything but her immortality?

No purpose came with each monster, no person struck a heart string... well, not until a certain bard plucked his lute's strings, attempting to serenade you down a dirt lane. In the meanwhile, Geralt was fixing your horses to a paddock while you walked patiently toward the nearest inn.

You had to admit, he was a handsome thing that had your heart constrict in pure shock. It was clear he sang of you on the spot as he described your (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes with the prettiest words, he had soothing words for snide tricks but as you looked into those pale blue eyes of his you knew there was no ulterior motive but to capture your attention.

You were terribly older than him even if you didn't look it but this time round someone played a melody on your once untuned heartstrings.

"What is your name bard?" You questioned from your boiling curiosity. He was adorned in lavish clothes as if a noble and he smile spoke of a boyish confidence that enticed you deeply.

"Jaskier, fair maiden-" he introduced before pressing a slow, tantalising kiss to your extended hand, "- might I know yours now I've captured your most desired attention?".

You blushed into an coy smile as if still a virgin. It was strange how he immediately had you squirming before him in hope this man- Jaskier, could be the one (even despite your extremely brief meeting).

"Yes, my name is-",

"(Y/N)!" Geralt exclaimed from the entrance of the town, his fists clenched in sudden rage as he saw a man too close for comfort.

The blood from Jaskier's face drained as it became sickly pale. He had narrowly escaped nobles for bedding their wives, daughters and even mothers and yet again had he found himself in the clutches of a similar situation. However, as he peeped up at yourself through his lashes the bard was taken aback to not see fear coating your features but a placid expression of annoyance.

"Ah yes brother, just on cue, ready to ruin my fun" you sighed as you whipped around to meet the broad Witcher who was your only family.

Jaskier gulped down his nerves with a cocky smile toward Geralt.

"I am sorry to impose upon your travels-" he apologised with a swift look toward yourself, "- I only wished to know the maiden's name".

"Well you know it now" Geralt huffed and with a firm grip he pulled you toward the town with an unrelenting hold.

While Jaskier was left behind in the numbing wonder you spelled him with, you quickly attempted to free yourself from your brother's grip. The further you walked into the town, the louder the whispers became of Geralt's ill temperament and horrific reputation.

"Stop this! I'm no longer a child" you screeched as you broke free. By this point you were both hidden in a remote clearing of the town, closed in by thin walls of high scale cottages.

"You surely act like one, becoming curious with every shiny thing you see" he scoffed.

"He was different",

"Not everything that glitters is gold,
(Y/N)" he reasoned with a sigh you'd heard consistently for so many: disappointment.

"No, perhaps not. But maybe he's something more, more than gold" you tried to contradict but -as if deaf- The Witcher cast your words aside and held you firmly to his side, not any time soon would you be free of this man.

At least, not long enough to visit the bard singing across the tavern you now sat in. It was a pretty song of a woman from a far away land, her beauty unspeakable as he diffused his words in a melodious hum. It was the only tune that remained playing in your head even when Jaskier had moved on.

With every new tale woven into music you hoped he'd look up and capture you fully enticed by his voice. You'd sold your body, your heart had been broken once with the separation from your family but bit by bit with the reunion between you and Geralt and this new acquaintance of yours, you felt yourself revert back into the girl that was innocent and shielded from the world.

While you watched the bard intently, Geralt continued to fume as his sister remained fixated on the pathetic excuse for a man. He was hoping your heart would focus on a man much like himself, who could protect you from every horror but instead, for a future brother-in-law he would receive a tone-deaf beggar.

He hadn't seen you so happy in a long while.

Therefore, with a deep sigh and his mind made up over a decision he would soon regret, Geralt slammed down his cup of ale with a loud clatter upon the table.

You didn't even jump as your attention remained on the songs sung.

"Go on then",

You turned in confusion, "hm?".

"If you want him so badly go get him, I won't stop you any longer" The Witcher finally admitted to watch your (H/C) hair whip back and forth as you looked between the bard and himself before returning your eyes to the bard.

"Are you sure? I don't want him dead by sun up?" You questioned with a raised eyebrow and excited, bobbing knee.

"Before I change my mind".

He didn't have to ask again before you split from your seat and approached Jaskier with an intent march.

The bard didn't know what was happening, was he to die? Did your brother send you for a night of humiliation? In all actuality, it was none of those things and Jaskier knew just that when you forcefully cupped his head and smashed your lips against his.

He liked a woman with a bit of initiative and once you pulled back, the whistles and cheers let his future words drown only into your ears.

"What was that for?",

"Well-" you nervously wet your lips, "- I wanted you to know I'm in for the long run and a possessive whore at that" you smirked.

"Alright... got it" he hummed before being the one to pull you into the kiss this time round.

30122019 - 1144

I've got a few more imagines coming up, after all, I'm here to feed the beast.
Thanks for reading, commenting and voting! I really appreciate it!

Thank you again xx