Back To Happier Times..

This was a request from my beautiful sister Pickford67 so thank you! Hope you enjoy it.

—————————————————————————
November 2019

Looking for a different space

Dreaming of a sunnier day

Oh, which never came, how could it have baby

Where the present meets the past

It's hard to be more than we've seen

The song finishes and my tears fall onto my pillow. Just hearing his voice again brings me pain, it's almost been 3 years, and I can't get my head around it.
He shouldn't have died, he didn't deserve the pain, I wish he was still here, I wish I could go back and save him more than anything.

But, I've been sitting wallowing in grief all day in my dorm, my best friend has gone out to a party but I didn't feel like going, she thinks I'm insane and she's probably right.

It's currently 23:46. I better go to sleep, I have a lecture first thing. I turn off light and snuggle into my bed sheets with a certain singing Greek on my mind.

The next thing I knew, I heard a voice. It was a male, that's obvious and it seemed to be having half a conversation. I must be dreaming.

But I wasn't, because I slowly opened my eyes, as they adjusted to the light I saw a brown haired man standing over me. I instantly recognize him to be a young Andrew Ridgeley.

What. The. Fuck.

Andrews head turned to me and his eyes widened "....Yeah......I'll see you in a second.." Andrew put the phone back onto the receiver. He walked over to me.

"Are you okay..?" He asked concerned.

I raise my head, still trying to take everything in. "Y-yes, I think so. Erm- where am I?"

"Your at my house. I'm Andrew, Andrew Ridgeley. You can call me Andy."

I was about to tell him I know who he is, but stop myself, that's more than I want to explain at this time. I nod then reality hit me. I'm in a different century, a different millennium. Shit.

My eyes widen and I sit up suddenly, starting Andrew. "Be careful-"

I cut him off. "What year is this?"

The mans eyebrows furrowed. "Erm... 1-1984?" He almost questioned.

I then realize how insane I sound.
But '84? George looked hot AF this year- not the time brain, really not a good time.

"Right.. sorry. I-I'm just a bit out of it." I laugh half convincingly.

"I can tell"

"So, how did I get inside your house?"

Andrew stopped standing and gestured for me to shift my legs which I did and so he sat next to me. "Well, I was coming back from seeing a friend and you were lying outside on the street, I couldn't leave you there so I brought you in here, can I ask how you ended up collapsed outside my house?"

I shrug, and tell him I don't know. Which isn't strictly a lie, because I don't but I can't say to him 10 minutes ago I was in 2019 and now I'm 35 years into the past.

"You must know something? Anything?"

"Nope, Sorry."

Andrew sighs. "It's fine, where are you from then? Where do you live?"