This Is How..

I know, long time no update, I'm sorry!
I've had this prewritten for like a months so I'm putting it out now, I'll try and update this book more 🤣

Anyway, I think this imagines cute, it's not my best but hey, it's passable 😂

Enjoy!
—————————————————————————
2013

"George!...... Georgios! Hurry up!"

"Yeah- okay.. hang on."

"Your getting clothes on, not folding them for the Queen!"

"I need to look decent!"

"Why? You silly bastard, it's only the recording studio, nobody's going to say 'Oooh, I think you really should have put more effort into that shirt!'" I shout hysterical.

"Piss off!" The voice playfully yells back.

Then, George Michael appeared at the top of the stairs and twirls. "Right, done. How do I look?"

"Beautiful, shall we leave?" I say quickly, while opening the door.

The Greek rolls his eyes and runs down the stairs.
I manage to get one foot out of the door before a hand grabs my arms and pulls me back inside.

"Annndd, where do you think your going?"

I stare the man straight in the eyes. "Where we are suppose to be."

He shakes his head. "No, we are not leaving. Not until you kiss me."

"George, we don't have time for this we are late as it is-"

"It'll only take 2 seconds..."

"Just one?"

"Yes" he sighs.

I lean and kiss his cheek. "Okay? There? Now-"

"That wasn't a kiss, that was a peck. Lips, now."

"Georgios-"

I couldn't continue talking, because my lips were now otherwise engaged.
I can't complain, the kiss is amazing like usual. But now really isn't the time, though in saying this I couldn't find it in me to pull away. George's hand went to my hair, to stop me from ending the moment.

This snog must have continued for a good 2 minutes then George must have got bored because soon I felt a tongue trying to make its way into my mouth, I deny access which George groans at, when this happens it always leads to other things.
So, I quickly I open my eyes and make a decision and lift my hand and remove George's from my head.

His eyes snap open, and I pull away. A look of disappointment on his face. "Oh come on! They won't give a shit if we're half and hour late. Especially once they find out why." He raises his eyebrows suggestively.

I hit him in the chest. "Mind out the gutter."

"Nah, life's more fun if everything relates to sex."

I sigh. "Whatever you say, but we really need to go."

"Okay! Okay!" George shouts. I pull open the door and walk out the house, followed by the Greek, George locks the door and we walk to the car.

I get in the drivers side and put the keys in the ignition. George slumped himself into the car. "I can't wait for this fucking driving ban to end, so I can have my independence."

"Quit moaning, it's your own fault."

"I know, but I swear I've spent more of my life being banned from driving than.. well- actually driving."