"You know that he can never hate you. The same goes with me; I can never hate you either," he patted my head like a child and smile.

"I asked my designers to create a tux for him, take a look," I handed him the white tuxedo.

"Wow, its nice! I'm sure he will like it," he smiled as he touched the fabric of the tux.

"You think so?" I asked him, not wanting to disappoint his father. The feeling of meeting his father for the first time came back to me now. This excitement and nervousness tangled and floated into my head.

"Yes 100% sure!" He told me as he folded the tux back neatly into its bag. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me too. My father is going to introduce me to many CEOs and model agencies as his son. The one who will become the next CEO. And I don't even know any of them." He laughed nervously.

"I'll help you. Tomorrow, I'll be whispering the names of every CEO in your ear so it will become easy for you to introduce." I put my hand on his, assuring him that he will be fine.

"Really? That would be nice!" He excitedly clapped his hands like a child. It will always be like this. I act like a child in front of him, and he also does the same. After all, we are childhood best friends.

__________Time skipped to the Next night___________
Jungkook's POV:

Here I am, checking myself out in the mirror just like how Jin showed me. I take a look at myself and feel satisfied. The black suit I'm wearing perfectly fits my body. And the red hair made my face glow. There is a huge chance that people at the party will like me. 

"You ready to go Jungkook?" I heard Y/N in front of my hotel room, constantly knocking the door

"Yep, just a minute!" I told her as I look in the mirror one last time. Its going to be fine. 

I slowly opened the door to see impatient Y/N waiting. I quietly chuckled, looking at her heels tapping the floor. 

I slowly look up at her to see her face. She's really pretty. And the light makeup she wore compliments every feature of her face. And I could not help, but blush at the fact that she's wearing a red dress. (dress below) My favorite color. 

"Isn't it too revealing?" I asked her, slightly raising my eyebrows

"Isn't it too revealing?" I asked her, slightly raising my eyebrows. This is my way to distract myself from blushing. 

"If you think this is revealing, you clearly haven't see what other women are wearing," she scoffed as she started dragging me to the lobby.

"I don't care about other women. They can wear anything they want, and I don't give a damn about it. But you on the other hand is my best friend, and I don't want any guys hitting you up." I told her, not realizing myself that I'm being too forward. 

"Tonight is about you, not me," she reminded me as she open the door of her black Lamborghini. 

"Still...," I insist, not wanting to give up my argument. She should wear another dress. 

_________Meanwhile at Taehyung's Mansion__________

3rd Person POV: 

"Why are you taking so long Kim Taehyung??!" Namjoon shouted from the stairs as he started to leave the house.   

"Wait hyung!!" The younger man caught up with Namjoon, pulling the older man back by the sleeves. 

"You do know that this Party is important right?! And we are going to be fucking late because of you!" Namjoon cursed as he dragged the younger man into the car.

TO BE CONTINUE......