Forgotten

A reality set before Rebirth where Dick Grayson can finally take up the mantle of Nightwing once more but because the world was wiped of their memories of the hero and man a certain green eyed alien is overly surprised when he comes to her door step.

Richard's POV
No one remembered me. It was the hard truth. Only members of the family knew of my identity but beyond that...nothing. Not even Wally could remember me and we've been buds since forever. I looked up at the ceiling of my old room in the manor. Plainly white—it reminded me of my situation. I was lucky that no remembered me and my deeds as a vigilante but I never knew that being forgotten could be so grueling.
Roy, Wally, Garth—even Donna. My first friends outside my regular life forgot me and we started the Titans together!
I continued to mope inside the confines of my room when suddenly my bedroom door swung open wide and hit the other side of the wall. "Are you just going to sit on your ass all day Grayson?" It was the annoying and high-pitched voice of Damian. I frowned and looked over to him. He was still no bigger than Ace but had the attitude of a pissed off cat that he probably inherited from Talia.
"What do you want Damian?" I asked, annoyed that my depression was being bothered by his insistent brattiness.
"Father found this in the Batcave, and told me to give it to you," Damian said and held up an old Titans emergency communicator.  He threw it onto the bed and it opened up and automatically played the most recent message. At first I thought it could be Tim's. Recently he had been taking charge of the Teen Titans but this old thing was a piece of history. So I knew it was mine.
Then there was the message left on the communicator. It was from Donna requesting a gathering at the tower. I contemplated whether I should go or not. It would be like an awkward work-Christmas party and you're the new guy who doesn't know anyone. Awkward.
Even so I mustered up the courage to go anyway and rode to San Francisco on one of the Bat-cycles. I conveniently named mine the Night-cycle. After a few hours on the road I came to the tower. All the power systems were on. I could tell because the flower beds were being watered outside. I got in with my thumb print. "Welcome Nightwing," the computer said. It made me feel oddly good that someone remembered me. Even if it was a computer.
After using the elevator to get to the main room everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me. Everyone was there too. Donna, Garth, Gar, Vic, Wally, and Roy. I was excited to see everyone but their faces fell into confusion at my sudden arrival.
"Is this your new boyfriend Donna?" Gar asked as he pointed at me with his thumb.
Donna frowned, "no," she said and the room fell into an awkward silence.
Wally, being the life of the party strung me under his arm and messed up my hair. "This guy is legit," he said. "I was looking through old records and found these gems..." he grabbed the remote off the kitchen counter and the tv blinked on and started reviewing old photos of the original line of the teen. Garth, me, Donna, and Roy. It was way back when when I was the hero of no pants.
Although it was a nice flash black now that I thought back. The photos from long ago dissipated and then more recent ones merged on the screen. Suddenly in one photo there she was. It was when she first crash landed on Earth. Wally made it a habit to keep a camera on him to document everything that happened when the team went out. So when a strange alien girl crash landed onto Earth and smashed her lips against mine it was the perfect cover for the memory album. After a long while, Kor and I finally started to go out. We were steady, then steamy, then steamier.
There was wedding in the plans but that didn't go through and we went our separate ways with the usual one night stand-type situation. "So how've you been?" I was surprised someone was actually talking to me. Then again it was Wally. Everyone else kind of just stayed away.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I know the situation you're in right now, you doing alright?" Memory or no memory this guy still succeeded in being my best friend.
I gave him a pretty weak smile then nodded, "could be better," I said. Then looked back to the tv which was still presenting one photo after another. Most of them were of Kory. The architects behind the camera were Wally and Roy. Both of whom used to have crushes on her at the time. "Where's Kor?" I asked as I stares longingly at the photo.
"Probably up top," Wally answered, "she's been a bit down, but you're more than welcome to go and talk to her," he said and stepped aside and returned to the party.
I went into the elevator and went to the top of Titans tower where the fiery red head was floating above the pool in a purple string bikini with glistening sun-kissed skin. Raven was sitting off to the side of the pool reading but left after hearing me walk in. "Kor," she said and Kory lifted her sun glasses and I came into her field of view. She looked alarmed and placed her feet back onto the ground. "I think it's time to go in," Raven said as she shut her book and started to gather her things.
Kory tried to follow after her, but our gazes held one another. I looked to her in admiration and she looked at me with curiosity. I grabbed on her arm and held her back. The two stopped and looked at me confusingly. "Excuse me," Kory mumbles as she tried to slide her arm from my clutch. But I wouldn't let her go. I knew that I was no match for her alien strength but I just wanted her look at me with the same love and affection as she once did. Instead I was just a mere stranger to her.
"Can I talk to you?" I asked.
Raven took this moment to slide into the elevator to leave Kory and I on the rooftop. We sat on the edge of the pool. She kept a distance between our bodies and it was I who would have to eventually break the silence.
"Do you remember me?" I wondered. I looked at her and she shook her head.
"I'm sorry," she said. "I don't," she admitted and turned away as if trying to avoid my disappointed gaze.
"I see," I uttered, "can I still talk to you?" I asked. She looked stunned and confused to hear me say those words. "I just, we used to talk a lot," I told her.
"Oh really?" She asked, "w-what's your name?" She stammered.
It hurt to hear, she didn't even remember me. "Richard," I told her, "you always called me Richard."
"You know I might not remember you, but I recognize your face," she said and moved closer and swept my bangs to the side to take in my violent blue eyes. "I have an apartment in the city," she explained. "I was planning on selling it because I never use it, but when I went back I found all these things that I didn't even recognize, you know, clothes, cologne, all of them I swear I had never seen but they all seemed so familiar as well," she looked frustrated. As if my stuff had really been on her mind that past few days. "Then there were pictures of us and I didn't even know who you were, it was just so confusing."
"We were in love," I smiled as the memories started to play in my head.
"It looked to be that way," she smiled.
I don't know what gave me the confidence but when her eyes looked at me in that moment, it looked like she opening up to me. Like she was feeling whatever we used to have and so I did whatever felt right and cupped her face within my palm and brought her lips towards mine.
She yelped in surprise and pulled back a bit but my other hand came forward cupped her other cheek forcing our lips together in a passionate kiss. After I established some form of dominance over her she stopped pushed me away but still seemed a bit hesitant to fully give herself to me, but I was able to move her body in between my legs with with breaking her kiss.
I held her closely, my arms skimmed her tanned skin around every curve of her luscious body. Her hesitance to continued with me and it showed. She hadn't even opened her mouth to me. So I let my hands travel down further and slid my hand under her bikini bottom. She gasped and yanked back a bit, she opened her mouth wide opened for my tongue to quickly slip in and brush against hers. My teeth is what held her mouth opened. Because when mine tongue played with hers it slowly coaxed her tongue into my own and when it came out I clamped onto with my teeth and started to mercilessly suck on it.
She gasped at the sudden assault and put one hand on my shoulder. If she had done things a little lighter I might've been able to keep my balance. But she didn't. And we both went flying into the pool.
We both swam up for much needed air and flipped her wet air in my direction slicing my eyes with water. It stung but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.  "Sorry," she apologized and cupped my face with my hands. "And I got your clothes wet!" She said referring to my t shirt and jeans, "we need to go dry off, you can't leave like this," she said and grabbed my hand to and yanked me out if the pool.
We arrived at her room in the tower where boxes littered the floor. "I brought everything from the apartment to the tower," she said, "and when I heard about you I figured you would want your things back," she said as she rummaged through the boxes and pulled out a clean white button up shirt and a pair of black slacks. "You can change after you shower, but I'm going in first," she said and then took a towel and headed into her bathroom.
The water started and the dirty thoughts wouldn't go away. I used to always shower with Kory, well shower is a loose term. But I remember the image in my head. How the water droplets fell onto her skin and how they went down each curve of her body in perfect lines. In a span of a second my shirt, pants, and boxers were off, and I wrapped a towel around my waist and trudged sneakily into the restroom.
Through the already dogged glass I could see a hazy outline of Kory's tanned body and wet red hair against that stuck out colorfully against the white titles bathroom walls. She seemed absolutely oblivious until I slid open the shower door and stepped inside. She yelled and quickly turned around by I hugged her from behind and ripped my towel off pressing my hips up against her ass.
"Richard!" She asked as she bent foreword, the action only continued to ignite my growing desire for her.
"Kory," I hummed and brought her head up so her lips were just a few centimeters from my own. "Let's continue where we left off," I said as smashed my lips against hers. I pushed her up against glass and held her hands up with my own. While my mother confined to assault her lips my other hand traveled down to her moistening woman hood and started to tease her knub until she was writhing under the sharp turns of my hands.
I smiled to see the absolute mess she was becoming because of me. I also loved how between the two of us, I had the upper hand because I still had the knowledge of all of her weak spots. When in combat she might've had the upper hand with star bolts and super strength and all but when it came to sex all of that was thrown out of the window and she was reduced to a moaning mess. "Richard~" she moaned as she broke away from the kiss and stared to make familiar scratches on my back. "You need to slow down!" Her hand calmed down onto mine but she wasn't doing anything but slowing down the inevitable. When the pace of my hand slowed down I just exerted more force into the movement of my hand her hips convulsed from the overload of pleasure brought to her core.
I clamped my lips on her neck as she shook underneath my touch. She stopped her protest and settled into mumbling moans. I started to tweak my fingers decisively around her womanhood. I knew that that there was a sport around her knub that she absolutely loved. It made her come so easily. It's been a while since we did this. It was the spot I went to every time to make her go crazy, not if I just angled my fingers a little more to the right then—
"Ahhhhhhh!" Kory moaned and her hips forced themselves foreword as she squirted directly into my hands.
I smiled at my handwork but was sad because her juices washed away with the shower and went down the drain. Kory was breathing heavily against the glass and looked at me through lust-filled eyes. "How did you know?" She asked as she finally keeled over on her legs.
I caught her and swept her off her feet and exited the bathroom. "I told you," I smiled as I laid her on the bed. "We were lovers," I reminded her. "I know everything about you," I said, "like how you love this position..." I flipped her onto her stomach and brought her ass up into the air while still pushed down her waist. She yanked her head to face me in surprise and moan loudly when I teased her exposed hole with my middle finger.
"Oh god!" She cursed as she dug her nails into the bed. Her legs shook with ecstasy as I continued to the pleasure her. My other fingers circled around her woman hood and teased her labia. "Richard!" She moaned.
I loved that Kory was like this. When we were together back in the day there were so many things wrong with our relationship such as infidelity and some polyamorous Tamaranian traditions that we never fully got over. I hated it at the same time because it felt like I was taking advantage of her. If she hadn't lost her memories this would've just been a one night stand like anything else. There would be no relationship after this but maybe just maybe I could reinvent our relationship. Avoid the potholes that ended us in the first place.
I hadn't noticed how long I had been brutally teasing her but when her body shook in ecstasy and a sticky liquid flooded from her pussy lips, I realized that I had once again brought her to the edge once again.
"Shit," I cursed and retracted my hands earning a small sound from Kory. She turned around through teary eyes with a look of admiration and enthralled lust.
I kneeled over her and brought our lips together. As I did I also inserted my erected manhood into her earning a muffled moan from her. I saw her her scratch at the sheets of the bed and tear through the fabric. "Ahhhhhhh! R-Richard!" She stumbled through her moans of pleasure as I thrusted deeply into her. I should've headed more warning but it had been so long. She was so tight just like the first time.
Holding back seemed lost to me and I found myself mercilessly pounding my cock into her. With her ass still high into the air, I used her cheeks as a something hold as I repeated slammed into her time after time after time. On some occasions I would slap them to earn surprises helps from the redhead.
"Slow down!" She demandes and brought hand up and pressed it against my chest. "You're hitting too deeply!" She said. She was right. I was probably hitting her uterus or something. But listening was as lost as holding back. I took arms and yanked her body to align with mine. Her back was pressed against my chest as I had to go through the effort of thrusting into her. The defect of this position was that I couldn't go as deep as I wanted to. But this position allowed me perfect access to her g-spot. And I knew exactly where it was. I put it off for a while though and hit the areas around it instead.
I could tell the frustration was getting to her. Every time I closed in on her g-spot her body l shook with anticipation but when it just barley misses and came down with disappointment. Each thrust was like a warning of what was to come.
While my hips thrusted back and forth. My hands settled for breast which I tracked and squeezed at. Earning small mules of pleasure form my little princess. "Ah!" She would moan as I pulled at her hardened nipples.
My lips retested back to her neck where I left hickies and bite marks. After a long time of teasing her g-spot I finally gave into her cries and pistoled my shaft on her g-spot. She writhed from the motion and her body stiffened immediately. It seemed like the air was knocked out of her until I hit it again and again and again.
"Richard!" She screamed and reached to the back of us to push my hips further into hers. "Aw!" She moaned as her own motions caused my dick to pushed further against her g-spot.
"Kory!" I moaned and pushed her down to the bed and pushed further into her with one last thrust causing the both of us to finally reach a large orgasm. I emptied myself into her entirely. And she took it like a champ. Her ass was still high in the air even after I felt beside her. Our combined liquids flooded from pussy and onto the bed.
"I feel so full," she said.
I smiled, "I told you I knew you," I smiled.