Welcome Home Soldier Boy (II)

-Kory-

I felt light feathery kisses peck on my back, and someone was playing with my hair, yanking at it lightly. "Hmmm..." I groaned ad pushed my upper body up from the bed. The room, it smelled like Richard's cologne, that's when I snapped my eyes opened as I was sleeping naked in the silky sheets of Richard's bed, as he watched me get to the realization, a smirk plastered on his stupid charming face.

I immediately sprung from the bed and went for the covers to cover my nude body, "that should've not happened," I said, as I looked around for my clothes.

He stretched his arms out in bed and laughed, "but I am so glad it did," he said, as he rolled over to my side to pull me into his lap, stopping me from anything I would do next, "where do you think your going?" he asked.

I tried to push away but his military muscles kept me from doing that.

"Babe," I sighed, and then said, "I have work," I said, "I have to leave before seven and it's..." I looked over to the time, and it blinked 8:20, "more than hour passed my shift," I cursed under my tongue, and then faced Richard with an annoyed expression, "you're lucky your cute," I said.

"Aren't I?" he joked, as he held me tighter and I brought my head down to meet with his lips, which when I kissed them were so soft and tender, while mine were probably bruised. He shift my body so that I was straddling him, and as out make out got more heated he started to explore lower and lower as his hands pulled at the silk sheets that were wrapped around my derriere.

Once that lay lonely on the floor he stood up and placed my back against the bed, "is the door locked?" I asked, as worry started to fill my head at the thought of someone like Jason or Tim coming in at this moment.

"Yeah," he said, as he cupped my breast with one hand and his lips leaving a thick trail on my skin, from my jaw down to my collar bone.

"Wait," I said but we still didn't stop, "we shouldn't do this, we're not sex addicts," I told him, but he starts to suck on my breast erratically, "and even if were, we still shouldn't be doing this, I still need to call my boss and--ah!" I moaned as his tongue swirled at my nipple, "a-a-apologize," I stuttered.

He shut me up by brining his lips to mine and I accepted it as he grabbed my neck and tilted up my head towards his lips. Richard's tongue swiped around my lips until I opened up did he start to tease my tongue with his, "I think you're thinking bit too much, just let go," he told me, and I did, I gladfully did. And I let him take control.

He started to kiss down my neck and I started to pushed him down lower and lower until my phone buzzed from the drawer next to the bed, "ignore it," he ordered, and I did, for a few seconds, before I sighed and reached for my phone while his lips continued to leave pecks up and down my neck.

"Kory," I said, trying to sound as normal as I could, at least until I let a moan slip when he pinched my nipple, I bit my lip and just prayed that they didn't hear.

"Hey, it's Rae," Raven said from the phone, "we're at Wayne Manor, we were hoping you and Dick would want to go clubbing tonight."

My eyes widened as they said they were at the Manor, Richard who didn't have a clue on what was going was still leaving pecks down my body, but I pulled my body away from his and started throwing clothes around the room, "hurry up, change into something comfortable," I said.

He sighed across the bed, "what now?" he asked, clearly annoyed.

I had no time to answer, instead I just slipped through the my underwear and bra, at least until he came up behind me to grab my arms and press the bulge in his newly worn jeans through to my behind, "you're killing me here," he groaned.