Man in Uniform

I was going through the laundry when  I came across Richard's patrol suit. It was the Blue Wingsuit, which was fresh with bullet holes and small tears. It seemed like Richard was in an out all the time these days. "Babe!" I heard him yell from the kitchen. Hopefully, he's not burning anything, and I thought to myself as I took the hamper of clean clothes away and into the living room. 

"Yes?" I asked as I came empty-handed to the kitchen and wrapped my arms around his waist, "what's up?" 

"I think we should order take out," he said as he turned around in my arms and placed one of my hands under his lips, "because this is burnt now," he chuckled as he lifted the lid to the curry to reveal burn soup. 

I chuckled, "you owe me a meal," I said and lightly pecked him on the lips before reaching for the phone. 

After ordering some Chinese food it was just Richard and me lounging around in the living room, we were going through laundry when I came across his police uniform, "Hey babe, I think this is shrinking on you," I said as I help it up in my hands, "I think you might opt to get a new one," I insisted as I placed it over his chest, still finding it a bit small for his. 

"Here," he said and tossed down what looked to be my underwear, "I'll go try it on," he said and pecked me on the lips before retreating the bathroom. 

After a minute or two, he came back out. It was nice to see that I was right, it was tight over his chest, the pants seemed to fit well but still appeared stiff on his, "I told you," I said, as I walked up to him and started to adjust his crooked buttoning. 

"Sometimes I wish that I could just have my night job as my day job," he complained. 

"Wouldn't much of a night job then, would it?" I teased before taking the folded clothes into our bedroom, "once you rise the ranks a bit and get promoted to detective then you can ditch the suit, but for now, Officer Grayson, you're going to have to deal."

"This uniform is so weird," he continued to complain as he followed me into the room, "there is nothing I can do in this thing that I can't already do in the Nightwing suit." 

I turned, with a mischevious glimmer in my eye, "I can think of one or two things that you might be able to do," I said as I encircled my arms around his neck and brought him down for a slow kiss. 

I could feel his lips curl into a smile from the excitement and his start to circle around placing my arms behind my back before I heard a distinct locking sound, and I broke away quickly trying to flail my arms only to realize that he had cuffed me, "you are under arrest," he said before pushing me back toward the bed and caging me underneath his body. 

"You know I can just break these...right?" I smirked. 

"Spoil me," he said innocently before he started his trail of kisses down my neck. I decided not to do anything, it was already enough that he was moping about his uniform, didn't want to hurt his pride in another matter such as who could overpower who. 

I felt his hand travel up my shirt, well his shirt technically, and grope my unprotected breasts. I gasped as he wasn't really holding back this time around, tweaking my nipples, almost brutally. "Mmm!" I groaned trying to conceal my excitement, but he knew the right places to get it out of me. 

"That's it, come quietly," he said, still acting as if I was a convict. He stood up and over me, loosening his tie and throwing it somewhere else in the room. Next, he started slowly unbutton his shirt, revealing that he had nothing under it. 

"Do you want to see a little trick?" I asked as I freed my hands from the cuffs, not my breaking them, but my simpling picking at the lock with a hairpin.