Welcome Home Soldier Boy

Synopsis: Kori and Richard live a long distance relationship while Kori lives in the city getting her degree in college, and he was stationed in Afghanistan fighting off the impending war. Although as the holiday rolls in Richard comes back and it's time for the both of them to do some real stree relieving.

-Kori-

I stood at the gate, holding up a piece of carboard that had the name Grayson, written in big black bold letters. Next to me was his butler, or at least used to be, Alfred, as we were both anxious to see him. Bighting my lip I was practically shaking as it was already four-thirty, and I had been waiting for about an hour already, finding out that a while ago that his flight was delayed to now. "Miss Anders, I think you should sit down," Alfred suggested.

I paused to look him, Alfred had been working for the Wayne's for generations, hard to believe because Bruce took in many orphans, like Richard, so it must've been a real handful to take care of so many children and raising them up to be the young socialites of Gotham.

"I'm fine Alfred," I said, twirling my hair a bit. By eyes widened as men and women dressed in colors of green camo stepped out onto the tile floor of the waiting area. Alfred and I stepped close so we could see Richard step off the platform, "where is he?" I asked, worried that he might've missed his flight.

But, Lord and behold, I saw my blue eyed prince walking towards us in his army boots and camo field suit, his hair had grown out a bit, his pictures that he sent months before were him with short hair, and over the past year he had grown more fit and taller, a lot taller actually. I couldn't help my self and once he stepped foot onto tiled floor I dashed and ran straight towards him, my arms around his neck and him dropping his duffle and bringing me into a quant embrace.

I wrapped my legs around him as he spun me around, "you didn't even give me a chance to look out for your sign," he chuckled.

"Shut up," I said and pulled my face back from his shoulder, and I looked at him in the eyes, cupping his face and giving him a peck on the lips, it was slow and meaningful, but since we were also in a very public place, I didn't want to go full out with tongue and roaming arms, even though I did have the thought of dragging him to the nearest bathroom and ripping his suit to shreds, "I missed you so much," I sad and once again wrapped my arms around him.

He chuckled once again and while holding me with one hand and patting my head with the other he said, "I missed you too."

We rode in the backseat of one of the many luxury cars under the care of Bruce, and we drove through Gotham City, which was under major renovations because of Wayne Tech, "wow," Richard said as he looked out the window at the buildings, "Bruce made some real achievements," he said.

I nodded, "yep, actually guess whose been helping him out with everything," he paused, but was ultimately defeated, "Vic, he's been working with you dad about how power can be transferred to almost every skyscraper in a matter of seconds, their doing great work," I told him, leaning on his shoulder a big, whilst trying to still stay modest and pulled down my dress to my knees.

"Enough about that," Richard said as his took my hand in his, "how are you?" he brought the back of my hand to his mouth a lightly kissed it, "I want to know everything."

I didn't really want to talk about life at Gotham U, it was great, to say the least, except I had Barbra breathing down my neck every second of my life, but not as a teacher, nope, she was actually my professor, it intrigued me, because she was on thee youngest teachers at the university, and was picking love triangles with one of her students.