Miracles

Kory Anders is a girl with a bright future, being a socialite in Gotham City, but things changed when she died, now over six years later, her boyfriend, Richard Grayson, opens the door to his dead fiancée.

-Kory-

It was a regular day, I had driven up to my fiancé's house, it was a old mansion on the hill, it was decorated with gardens and hedges. I met Alfred at the door, as he took my jacket, "it just get's colder out there," I said.

"I do agree," Alfred was an old war story, although he didn't talk much, he was always hiding a little attitude under his lip, "Master Richard is in the kitchen."

I chuckled, "that's usually not a good sign," I said and made my way to the huge kitchen, Alfred always made sure the house was clean but in this instance the kitchen was anything, with nothing but dough on the floor and creams poured against the counter along with icing and other things.

I saw my cute fiancée, he had dough all over his face and in his hair, his clothes covered in food.

"You look so handsome," I said as I walked over the mess, making sure to step in less messy areas, and made my way around the counter to my embarrassed boy friend whose face flushed through the while doughy exterior.

"You're early," he said.

I looked at my watch, "what do you mean," I said as I flipped it over, "it's six," I told him.

He groaned, "are you serious?" he asked.

I nodded, trying my hardest not to laugh, "what are we doing right now?" I asked, running my finger against his cheek, then I licked off the dough from my finger, "making sweets are we?"

"The plan was to surprise you with this huge desert spread, but it just didn't work out," he said as he looked at his flour covered his hands.

I looked around and nodded, "it's sweet," I said, "but I would be fine with some pizza," I said as I pulled Richard towards me by the straps of his apron, pulling him down my lips, not caring if the white powder on his face ruined my lipstick.

I could feel him wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to him, once we broke off of our quick little kiss he said, "you truly are perfect," I couldn't help but let out an awww, and then gave him a quick peck.

"Now," I said, "it's time to clean up," we both laughed, and I through him a rag.

Once the kitchen was clean and pizza was on the way we travelled a bit in the manor. "I've been dating you for how many years and yet I still manage to get lost in this maze," I laughed.

Richard took my hand in his, "well not exactly," he said, "you always manage to find your way to my room," he said, as he opened his bedroom door, to a perfectly clean room.

"Someone cleaned their room for me," I said and turned around but he was one step ahead of me, he always was. With his hands on my waist and lips on mine, I was being pushed back deeper into his room.

I shrieked when he picked me up, his hands now squeezed my but, and me, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and it went deeper, especially when he laid me on the bed and started to grope me through mew clothes.

"I thought we said we would wait until the wedding to do it again," I gasped as he flipped me over to my stomach and undid the zipper to my dree.

"We've been going steady for about a week or two," he said as he left lingering kisses down my spine.

I chuckled, "don't even act like what you did at the theater last night wasn't considered sex." Although my words went on deaf ears as he brought up my dress higher and higher, revealing my backside to him.