📚Amy (Writer).📚

First of all, I'd like to express my gratitude to the founder of the club, Kayla Maria, for creating this wonderful, amazing, aesthetic and strong platform, consisting of people who are reaching out to provide love and hope to others. She's one of the nicest people I've ever known, and I've got so much to learn from her.
Next, I'd like to say to each and every girl out there- EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ARE QUEENS, LET NO ONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE!

About me:
I am who I am (anybody get the pun?). People see me as a lot of things, some of which I'd rather not be viewed as (for example- weak, naive, bad, etc.). I'm a girl who finally stepped into her teens this 12th Nov. I'm the only Indian admin here, I presume? Books are my best friends for life! I like having a lot of friends, and tend to get a bit shy around people whom I don't know anything about. But if you want a friend, feel free to message me on my profile!

More about me:
I've got many things I like! Here are some of them!-
My Likes:~

📚Books! (Been best friends since I was 6).
🎨Art! (I love drawing, especially anime).
📝 Writing! {Duh}(Poems, quotes, stories, fanfictions, etc!)
👩‍💻💢Anime! (Anime is lifeu, anime is waifu!)
Chewing Gum! {Couldn't find an emoji} (I like chewing, and a good chewing gum makes the teeth stronger!)
👝 Pockets! (They are nifty little things, those pockets. Super helpful, especially the hidden ones, to hide things from undesirable people).
💜💙💚💛❤️K-pop! (Found it this year, and I'm already in love with it. Ultimate group is TXT [Tomorrow by Together /Tomorrow X Together], BTS' dongsaeng {successor}).
♥️🖤 Miraculous Ladybug! (MIRACULOUS! SIMPLY THE BEST! Found it in the previous year, my favourite thing about the show is the Lucky Charms! Favourite ship is MariChat !)
My (actual) initials are AD {kinda like Anno Domini XD}.

I hope you guys liked my short introduction, and I'm looking forward to working and writing with SGC!
And on this note, I'm signing off.
-Amy.