Jealousy-Corey Seager

Start from the beginning

It's now the bottom of the second inning. The Dodgers have a 2-1 lead against the Braves with Cody on third base and Kiké Hernandez on second. Corey comes up to bat, and Sameria starts to pay attention as Corey is in his element. He hits a single, and Cody scores at home, Kiké goes to third, and Corey is safe at first. 

The stadium abrupt in cheers as the Dodgers now have a 3-1 lead. The braves then call a time out and discuss some things. Sameria and Sabrina have more small talk, until someone interrupts them. "Sameria?" the voice asks. 

Sameria turns to the voice, and smiles as she recognizes the person. "Zach?" she says, with shock evident in her voice. (A/N- I seriously just put a random name in there, I ran out of ideas.)

Zach nods. "Yeah, it's me," he says. 

"Oh my gosh," she says getting up. "I haven't seen you in so long." They give each other a hug. 

Zach chuckles a little bit. "It's been too long," he says.

Sameria laughs as well. "I know. How is everything?" 

"Good. I'm a dad, now. I have a son named Jack." He shows her a picture on his phone.

"That's awesome. I'm so happy for you." 

"Thank you. What about you? How's everything going?"

Sameria nods. "Good. I have a boyfriend, he's currently playing right now."

Zach smiles at her. "I'm glad you found someone." They continue to have small talk, completely oblivious to everything around them. Sameria introduces Zach Sabrina, Nicole, and Mariana. Zach introduces Sameria to his fiancé next to them. 

What they don't notice is Corey glaring at them as the game continued. Corey then ignores the two as he focused, not letting them ruin his element.

~After the game~ 

The Dodgers win 6-3, with 3 homeruns from Cody and Corey in the 8th inning, and Alex Verdugo in the 9th inning. Sameria says bye to Zach and the girls and walks to her car and waits for Corey. Corey gets to the car, and Sameria immediately smiles at him. "Hey, babe," she says. "Good game tonight." 

Corey walks right past her and gets in the passengers seat. Sameria looks confused as she gets in the drivers seat. "Is everything okay, Corey?" she asks. 

Corey doesn't look at her, instead he pulls out his phone. "Why wouldn't they be?" he says. Sameria sighs and lets it go. She starts the drive to Corey's apartment, the drive being silent the whole way. 

They reach his apartment building, and Sameria parks her car in the parking garage. They get out and head to the elevator. Corey pushes the button to his floor, the two not saying a word to each other. They get to his floor, Corey letting Sameria out first. Just because he's upset at her doesn't mean he shouldn't be gentleman. They reach his apartment and walk in, Corey still not saying a word. 

Corey walks to the living room, sits down on the couch, and turns on the TV to watch highlights from today's game. Sameria goes to change into something more comfortable, putting on a pair of sweat pants and one of Corey's shirts. She goes back to the living room and sighs when she sees Corey still looking at the TV. She sighs at him and breaks. "Why are you so upset?" she asks. 

Corey sighs out of anger, still not looking at her. He shrugs. "I don't know," he says. 

Sameria gets even more annoyed. "What do you mean you don't know?" she asks angrily. 

Corey finally looks at her, but he has an angry look on his face."Why don't you ask the guy you were talking to at the game?" He has venom in his voice as he asks the question.

Sameria is confused at first. Then she realizes what Corey was talking about and smirks in realization. "Oh my god," she says. "You're jealous."

Corey snaps his head at her. "Wh- No I'm not," he says, blushing a little. 

Sameria laughs at her boyfriend's embarrassment. "Corey," she says, walking over to him and sits next to him on the couch. 

Corey looks away. "Who was that guy at the game?" he asks.

"He was an old friend of mine. We hadn't seen each other in a while, and we just caught up with each other." Corey opens his mouth to ask something, but Sameria stops him before he can say anything. "And before you ask, no, we did not date. We grew up together because our parents were friends. We were like siblings." She shrugs. "And besides, he's engaged to his college sweetheart and has a kid with her."

Corey sighs, in relief and embarrassment. "I'm sorry," he says. "I just jumped to conclusions without even knowing the real story behind you guys' history."

Sameria smiles at him and rubs his shoulder. "It's okay, babe," she says. "Jealousy gets the best of us." She has experience with that, girls throw themselves at him every time they're out.

Corey looks at her and grabs her hand. He rubs his thumb on her knuckles, brings her hand up to his lips, and plants a kiss on it. "I just don't want to lose you," he says.

Sameria looks at him and puts her other hand on his cheek. She rubs his cheek comfortingly. "Hey," she says. "You're never gonna lose me." 

Corey smiles at her. "I know that now," he says.

They smile at each other. "I love you and ONLY you," Sameria says. 

"I love you, too," Corey replies. They meet in the middle for a kiss, which gets very heated within seconds. 

Corey trails kisses down her neck, and Sameria lets out a few moans as he reaches her soft spot. "I'm gonna show you how angry I was today," he says. He picks Sameria up as she wraps her legs around his waist. They continue to kiss as Corey walks them to his room.

Let's just say... they didn't do much sleeping that night. ;)

~~~~~

Here you are, Sameria!!!!

Did y'all hear about what happened to the Astros? 👀 

Tbh, the whole scandal really pissed me off. I was happy they won at first cuz they needed it at the time, but then this story pops up. I just don't understand why a team that plays a game that bring a group of people together manages to make it unfair. No disrespect to Astros fans, though. I'm just defending my team like any fan would. And now, they're investigating the Red Sox, too. 2020 has been very wild so far, and we aren't even a month into the year😂.

On a better note, I'm currently making up for some updates right now since it's been awhile. I have more updates coming out tonight!!!

Thank you for the love on this book!! I love y'all so much!!!

Comment & vote