Chapter 33

Daily inspiration.

Give without remembering and receive without forgetting

Enjoy..🤎

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah. She is in week 11 of pregnancy, 29weeks to go inshallah. Her bump is still not showing, Alhamdulillah'. When she told her sister Ni'imah, she couldn't be more happy. No one except her husband, best friends, Adda Meera, Ya Ummi and Her sister in law Ya Aisha know about the whole pregnancy thing because technically she tells her everything.

At week eleven, the baby would fit in the palm of a hand but it has a proper fingers and toes, a tongue with taste buds and facial features. It is about a size of a lime, 1.5inches long and weigh around 7 grams.

As far as she is right now, the morning sickness has died down she's starting to get her appetite back. But she still can't stand the smell of fried food. The fatigue is also there! But her doctor said it's a perfectly normal symptom, especially during my first trimester, if she's finding herself permanently exhausted, she should be rest assured those energy levels should pick up once the placenta is formed in the next few weeks. She can't wait to pass the first trimester of her pregnancy.

She warned her to Remember that she's growing a baby. She should Keep those blood sugar levels up by snacking on complex carbs and protein (like cheese and crackers or nuts and dried fruit), or try some gentle exercise if she can and most of all, listen to my body.

Well, enough of that. She has started working and to be honest, it is hectic. Especially with her current condition. She manages to go early and close at five pm. She works from Monday to wednesday, she works in Zamtrac Management & City Investment Limited.

Today is Friday and she is at home. She is so very hungry right now and it hasn't been long since she ate breakfast. Ya ummi says the hunger is a sign that her morning sickness is easing and her appetite is gearing up.

It's 12 pm, she is sitting in her living room upstairs watching 'YOU' on Netflix. She called her maid and told her to make oats for her. She can't even stand the smell of noodles, her fave food!

She was going through her Instagram feeds when she came across a yummy looking suya. And that's what she wants right now.

Aidah- I want suya

She messaged Sayyid. After two minutes, he replied.

Sayyid R- From where?

Aidah- Asokoro pleasee.

Sayyid R- Okay. I'll send isa, my office driver to bring it for you.

Aidah- Love you tons

The maid brought her oats just the way she likes it. She took her oats while watching the show. She finished and went to the room to have her bath. She is so bored in this house, she decided to go to Sayyid's house.

She had her bath, dressed up in a beautiful Ankara gown. She texted him.

Aidah- Babe, I'm going to Mami's. Just send the driver there with my suya. Love you.

She took his Audi car keys and left. She shortly arrived at her in-laws house. She parked the car, got out and headed to the back door.

"Assalamu alaikum." She said the Salam, while she enters the living room.

"Wa alaikum salam, bismillah come in" She heard Mami's voice.

"Mami, Ina wuni"  Aidah greeted while squatting as a sign of respect.