chapter 11

Swipe right for Aidah's outfit inspiration🤍
Vote, comment and share. Thank you xx. 💜

They Deribe family already spent 3 days in spain and are going family bonding in Andalucia, Marbella. Marbella is like the Miami of espana, it has beach and all fun places too. They are in the bus on their way to the place. Aidah was dressed in a white body-con dress, a grey kimono on top, her Dior slippers and a matching Dior bag. She has her sunglasses and a fedora hat on.

They hired a family catamaran cruise, a very big one though. She was seating with Khalifa while next to them were Ya Ummi and her husband Ya Umar. She purposely brought her camera to snap each and every moment they have. She turned the camera to Ya Ummi.

''Hi Ya Umms." She said

''kaii, nayi kama da buhu wallahi(I look like a sack)." Said Ya Ummi and they laughed at her.

''Hi Ya U!." She focused on Ya Umar and he did some weird thing with his hand which made them laugh.

They soon arrived at the place and came out of the bus and walked to the boat. Yagana and  Aidah were the last to go on board, they were busy video taping the boat from afar and also the ocean too.

She joined them and we started moving around in the ocean. The kids and some of the elders decided to swim, they changed and put on their life jackets and jumped into the water. Aidah was having cold so She couldn't join them, instead She is just video taping them when She saw her nephew Ameer pouring sprite into the water. "Ameer, what are you doing?." She asked him.

''I'm giving sprite to the fishes'' She laughed taping him, the next thing he did shocked her, he threw the can into the water!! kids!

Everyone is busy snapping pictures, the couples are doing their lovey dovey. The mothers decided to stay back at home. Everyone is looking pretty especially Ya Ummi who just had a baby last month, she is even looking better than Aidah is.

Amma, Nadia and the rest went on a banana boating, it looks fun but there's no way Aidah is doing that. She doesn't want to get wet besides She didn't bring a swimsuit and She has cold. She did not come here with the intention of getting into the water.

''Aliya what happened when you were on the boat?'' She asked her little niece Aliya.

''We flipped." She said and They burst into a series of laughter

Mahmoud and Her lay on the bouncy net, She put on her shades because of the sun. Khalifa snapped a picture of them without knowing but She likes it! They really had fun bonding, Adda Niimah was acting all peppy, she was being herself and everyone else seems to be having fun too.

They came back home almost 2 hours ago and now they are getting ready for dinner in piucaro restaurant. Aidah is wearing cream satin top with a beige straight leg pants, Jimmy Choo hand bag, Tom ford heels and really nice and expensive jewelry. She tied a beige Hermès vintage scarf on her head. She looks absolutely stunning. She finished up with a spritz of her YSL black opium perfume. She did her simple makeup earlier with just a little bit of foundation, lipgloss, mascara, eyeliner and some little blush.