Chapter 25

Day 3 - Maiduguri dinner.

Everyone's going helter skelter getting ready for dinner which is in less than an hour. Aidah is currently at Maama's side getting ready and her makeup done by jide. They just finished the makeup and she looked gorgeous as always. She's dressed in a beautiful silver gown by Rex fabrics and sewn by hudayya.

"Ya Niimah, please pass me my phone."Said Nadia.

"Aunty Iman, Ammi is calling you" Amal said to Iman who is getting her makeup done by jide.

"Amal, tell Ammi that I'm getting my makeup done please." She said and the little girl sauntered out of the room.

Jide tied Aidah's turban, they finished and ya ummi spritz her with an expensive designer perfume.

"Okay you guys really need to hurry up." Said Ya mamma coming inside the room. "You know that Sayyid is waiting for you downstairs, Aidah"

"Ya mams, we'll be done in five minutes please" Aidah said slipping into her silver Manolo stilettos.

She finished and walked to the lobby, as she was descending from the stairs the amazing photographer captured her looking at Maryam who was helping her with the long trail of the gown.

Sayyid was waiting for her at the lobby. She looked down at him and he flashed her his million dollar smile. The smile that kills her.he was dressed in a Black khaftan and babbar riga, the fabric is also from Rex fabrics.

Once she reached the ground, Sayyid offered her his hand which she gladly took. "You look beautiful, belle." He whispered.

She blushed "You look handsome, babe."

Mairam came in and gushed over the couple. "Now pose let me snap you." She said and they did.

"Omg you guys look so beautiful, mashallah" Iman said coming in dressed up in her beautiful pink lace and matching headgear and jewelries. All the brides sisters wore same thing as Iman.

"We should get going." Said Samad.

They all headed outside to where the event is going on. It's taking place in the house. The deribe house is really really big. They have all their weddings and other stuff in the house.

They reached the grand marquee and stayed outside. They could hear loud music from the hall. Sayyid held Aidah's hand in his all the time. The bridesmaids arranged themselves in two lines. Adda Niimah told them to go in. They danced to 'dangote by burna boy'

Flashes everywhere as the beautiful couple walked down the podium to their seats. They reached the seats, he helped her with her dress.

"Thank you." She smiled at him and sat down.

He sat next to her. "Anytime, my darling wife"

The dinner started with an opening prayer by one the Aunts. The event was going on smoothly, everyone was enjoying themselves, eating, dancing and many many other things.

Maryam came to where the couple are sitting "Hey amarya"

Aidah smiled at her best friend. "Hey, mey ciki"

"You'll soon be the mey ciki ai." She smirked, looking at Sayyid who was busy talking to ya Niimah .

Maryam snapped pictures with the couple before she left to join the event. The two couples were called to cut the cake. Iman helped Aidah with her dress while Nadia helped Yassine.

They reached to where they are to cut the cake, they cut it. She fed him and he fed her, you know how the thing works. After the cutting of the cake, Aidah went to change her outfit. She came back after a little while dressed in a beautiful red gown sewn by reedas.

The couple were called to the dance floor to have their first dance. All of me by John legend was playing, it was both Aidah and Yassine favorite slow song. After the first dance, the dj turned on the music for them to have fun. And they did. They danced their feet out. They really had fun,it was a day to remember.

They are currently snapping pictures with family and friends. They snapped with the brides sisters and brothers, mothers aunties and nieces. Aidah was so tired and sleepy. She kept yawning through out the event. "I'm so sleepy." She said to Sayyid.

"You should be, I know you didn't sleep a lot these days." He said and she nodded.

"Yeah, it'll soon be over"

He looked at her and smiled.

"What?" She asked smiling

"Nothing." He shook his head. "It's just that you look so beautiful, i thank Allah for creating such beautiful creature and making her my wife"

She smiled and hugged him. "I thank Allah too everyday for bringing you into my life, my Sayyid"

"I love you so much, Belle." He said.

"I love you more, mi guapo"

They stayed like that until someone cleared their throats. "Hamma Sayyid, Ya Aidah. If you still haven't noticed you guys are still at the event center with the parents and all." Sauda said, which made Sayyid groaned and Aidah chuckle.

The event is over and they are back home. Everyone is tired as hell especially Aidah. She's now in the living room with her friends and sisters. They have all changed out of their outfits and had their baths ready for beds except for Aidah.

She hasn't taken her bath yet. She's in her towel wiping her makeup off. After she finished, she entered the bathroom and had a warm shower with the scented soap that baana, her beautician gave her. She came out and dressed in her nighties.

She climbed the bed and picked her phone, she logged into instagram which she haven't done in a long time. What she saw surprised her, the whole feed was about her and Yassine's wedding. She was thrilled really. She looked at the pictures under the tag 'Muha18'. She remembered the day that Maryam and blessing chose that name which stands for Muhammad(Sayyid) and Halima (Aidah).

She kept the phone on the bedside table, she slept with the taught of being Sayyid's house as his wife tomorrow by this time!

Please vote and comment💕