Chapter 29

Aidah and Sayyid just boarded and they are off to Dubai then Malta. She is really excited for the trip. Since Sayyid told her that they were going to Malta, she couldn't hide her excitement.

Now, they are seated in their seats, She sat by the window while Sayyid by the aisle.

"Babe, ina son gum Nima" She said to him, and he passed her one and she muttered 'thank you'

After the usual captain's announcement, they took off with her and Sayyid both reciting duas. She was going through her Instagram feeds when something caught her attention. She gasped.

"Sayyid do you know that Umm Abdallah and her husband hasanat? She's a YouTuber..anyway the husband got married to her best friend, and she's okay with it" She finished.

Sayyid's eyes bulged out. "Are you serious? That's good mashallah. That's what they call selflessness, see her best friend was looking for a husband and she gladly shared hers"

She eyed him. "That is not even close to selflessness, ya za ayi ma. It's just not right, at all" She said, shaking her head.
He chuckled and went back to reading his magazine.

They're now in Dubai Airport, they've already boarded our flight to Malta. They will be there in 8 hours. Sayyid and her took their seats and fastened their seat belts. The captain made his usual announcement and then they took off.

Right now she is so sleepy, all she wanna do is sleep. Oh God! Eight hours is gonna be very long journey.

"Ahh babe, I'm gonna crash." She said, yawning.

"Okay. I think I'm joining you soon"

With that, she dragged her coverlet over her face and relaxed. Few minutes later, she's already drifted away.

Malta 🇲🇹 Valletta
9am

They just arrived and are waiting for their luggage's. Sayyid has gone to get them while she is just here sitting down. She is still so sleepy.

He shortly came with both their suitcases and they left to the hotel. They are staying at this amazing hotel 'the Westin Dragonara Resort' in st.julians. They arrived at the hotel, finally. They hopped out of the car hand in hand with her husband.

"Bongu! Jisimni Matthew."  A buff old guy said with a grin. Though she didn't understand what he said in Maltese.

"Kif qed taghmel Matthew?" Sayyid replied which made her gasp.

She smacked his arm playfully. "You can speak Maltese?"

He winked. "Yep, Thought I told you?"

She shook her head no. Matthew walked them to their suite and they followed him. They reached a door, he used a keycard and opened.

He took their luggage's in and they followed. She couldn't help but admire the place, it's so beautiful. He left after showing them around the place. She kept her bag on the sofa still admiring the place. "This place is so beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you, baby." She felt his strong arms around her waist, his face in the crook of her neck.

She sighed and turned around so they could face each other. She looked into his beautiful eyes, they was nothing there except for pure love, adoration and desire...for her.

She put her hands around his neck, pulled his face down and captured his lips with hers.

She pulled away but his big hands held her face, trapping her. Then his lips began to move. This kiss wasn't like any other. It was better. Softer, gentle bites, love, tease